Chapter 1: A Math Teacher is Vaporized

Authors Note: Hello everyone. I would just like to say before this chapter starts why I wrote this book.

The reason I wrote this is because I was inspired by two different people and their stories which you can find on Fanfiction.net

As for this plot. Like I said above I was inspired by a story of Naruto and percy jackson crossover son of the huntress. And son of the forgotten by YagamiNguyen. As for why some of my characters are ooc, that would be because. It's for the plot.

If you want to know more please read the authors note at the end of the chapter.

And please enjoy.
__________________________________________________________

Natsu's POV:

It has been six months since Wendy, Carla, Happy and I entered this new world. The first two weeks were hectic we didn't understand how this world works. much less it's language but we managed to learn it in a few weeks. Although it took us longer then it did because we both have something called ADHD and dyslexia. Which basically disrupts how we read, and makes us constantly moving.

And the dyslexia was murder on us because we have the eyesight of a dragon.

From then on we have been able to speak and, well... partially read English which is the language of this country. The United States of America. The technology of this world is what really got to me. Along with its advance forms of... transportation.

I almost wanted to die when I first saw that.

I really hate Motion Sickness. I guess that's where I envy Wendy the most. No matter how much I love my little sister. She is the only dragon slayer that doesn't have to face motion sickness. While me, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, and Cobra all have it. It's not fair.

But back to Wendy and I. We ended up reading these books on Greek Mythology something that, that mysterious woman said would eventually help us in this world. Which I have no clue how.

Speaking of that woman. As soon as we entered this world we both learned that we could not remember her name or her face. All we new was that she took us from our world and brought us here to learn about our parents.

The biggest change to coming to this world is probably Wendy. She decided that if we are going to be in a new world then we should change how we act. And Wendy decided to do that by cutting her once ankle length hair down to her shoulders. As for me. I didn't cut my hair but I did decide to pull my shoulder length hair into a ponytail. Granted it still had the same spickey and wild look to it but I'm not complaining. I also decided to try playing an instrument and ended up learning to play the guitar and piano.

It really does help with the whole ADHD thing.

As for Wendy, kids were not aloud to be outside of schools so we ended up putting her into a boarding school because as she said, "It can really help me be more interactive with others. And I can learn more about this world".

I can't help but wonder how Wendy is doing now. I remember she sent me a message saying that she and her school were going to a history museum for their Latin class.

I wonder how she is doing.

__________________________________________________________

Percy's POV:

There we were on a big yellow school bus filled with 29 problematic kids and two chaperone teachers. Me and my friends, Grover and Wendy sat in the middle of the bus.

My name is Percy Jackson.

I'm a student of Yancy Academy. A boarding school that is for 'problematic' kids.