ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴ-ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs

Las Vegas was "unforgettable"-The Hangover Fan-fiction\\Phil Wenneck x female OC

Storm Grey Knight King is a 36 year old female who was invited to her best friend Doug's bachelor party in Las Vegas, Nevada. Storm was the best friend to Doug, Stu and Phil in high school when they were younger. Storm had a one night stand with Phil when Phil was in his sophomore year and Storm was in her senior year. Phil was turning 16 soon and Storm was 17 turning 18 soon. While, it would be shocking if someone said that Phil was once a love sick puppy, he was. The next day after Storm and Phil had their night, Storm had to leave. Storm was getting married and it wasn't to Phil. That morning, Storm got a call from her father stating that she had to return home for the weekend because it was time to take over the "family business" officially. Storm didn't want to leave on a bad note especially knowing that she had taken Phil's virginity that night before so she got dressed and wrote a letter. She wrote the letter in her neatest handwriting that she could manage, which may I add was phenomenal, left her number of her "special" phone and kissed Phil goodbye which didn't wake him up as he was still drained from the night prior.

The morning when Phil woke up, he was heartbroken. He was happy that Storm took his virginity as he was madly in love with her but even if she left him a note as a goodbye temporarily, it was actually a goodbye for good. He called Storm that afternoon after he got ready and everything but was met with an answer that broke his heart till this day, "stay away from my fiance." Storm never received a call from Phil and when she called to explain the situation her calls wouldn't go through. She was blocked. She tried to talk to him but he always ignored her. Her friends tried helping to avail. Even if years had passed since their high school days Phil always loved her. Storm even after being married to two men she didn't fully love, she always loved Phil.

Will this trip to Vegas reunite them or bring them farther apart?

WARNINGS:

Mafia/Cartels

Drug use

Alchohol use

Abuse/Domestic abuse/any type really

Teen Pregnancy

Male Pregnancy

Attempted rape/Sexual assault

Regular consensual sexual intercourse it can get (They are drugged in Vegas)

Kidnapping

*More will be added when I can think of it*