Chapter 4

It was time for the departure and I was so close to just call in sick but I knew for a fact that Doug and Stu would personally fly to my New York penthouse and drag me to Los Angeles. I knew for a fact that I had to face my fears and see Phil. I missed him that was for sure but I knew I couldn't keep avoiding him any longer. I thought about him every night thinking how our lives would be if I didn't answer my father's call, if I didn't get married the following day, if I didn't leave in general. All I knew was Vegas was going to be an adventure that we would never forget but I felt that Vegas was gonna bring us closer than ever.

I was currently doing the rest of the dishes and cleaning the rest of the penthouse so cleaning wasn't needed when I arrived back from California and we all could just relax and chill when we arrived. As I continued with the rest of the needed cleaning, I checked the clock and noticed we had to leave in less than 2 hours and knew that I had to check up on the others to see if their luggages where packed and rooms were cleaned. Good thing for me was that I had already finished when I looked at the clock.

I went up the stairs and checked up on King. I knocked on his door and when the door opened and I looked inside I was surprisingly shocked. "You done?" He looked around, shrugged and replied, "I guess." "We leave in less than 2 hours. Shower, eat, sleep, or do what you gotta do." He nodded and flung himself onto the bed and got under the covers. 'Oh King,' i though to myself. I just nodded, pleased and went one by one but before I left the room, I closed the door behind me, not wanting to disturb the current sleeping 17 year old.

The next one was Reina. I knocked once again and I opened it, "you good?" "Yeah, I'm good. Need to shower, eat, shit, and sleep." "Alright, also we leave in less than 2 hours now." "Alright." I closed the door on my way out to Night's room. As I did the other two, I walked down the hall from Reina's room to Night's and knocked on the door waiting for a reply or sign to enter the room in front of me. Just as I was about to knock on the door once again, Night opened the door while water droplets covered his entire body, his hair soaking wet, and his body covered in nothing but a towel around his waist. I asked already knowing the answer due his appearance, "showered?" He replied while walking towards his bed and grabbed a clean dry towel to dry his hair with, "yes, I felt disgusting despite showering the day prior." "Don't we all?" He nodded and I added, " Alright, also you ready? We leave in-" "I know less than 2 hours. I have an alarm on my phone. I set it for 10 minutes before we leave so I can check if we all have everything." "Alright, alright but you packed? All set?" "Yes, mom." "Alright," I replied while walking off and Night closing the door behind me as I continued to Leone's room. I knew there was a high chance Leone was not even close to packing. He was always a kid that did the task such as packing 10-15 minutes till the deadline and somehow always did it 100% and once again this time it wasn't any different. As I reached his door there was no need to knock because his door was already wide open and the first sight inside the room caused me to sigh in disappointment, despite never stating it to my children. "Really Leone," I asked in disbelief seeing Leone's room trashed everywhere, dirty clothes covering the floor, luggage open with nothing inside and Leone passed out next to the empty luggage itself. I semi kick the boy and as a response he groans and asks in discomfort, "Whaaaaaat?!" "You haven't started?!" "Mother, don't be surprised. I'll do it later." "You know what, fine but I want this room spotless and your luggage packed and nothing short," I say in a demand tone while walking out the door not even going to close the door behind me. "Don't I always," he mumbles thinking I don't hear him. 'Son of a bitch,' I think in my head. The last one was Camren which I knew was already packed, room was tidy since I did it hours prior, clean and asleep due to putting him to bed for a nap before the flight 30 minutes prior to finishing the chores needed to be done. I knock on the door and enter and see Camren still asleep on his bed. I grab his luggage and backpack and carry it to the door and place it outside the door. I step inside the room and kiss the young boy on the head before leaving the boy to continue his rest.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

The two hours passed and we were currently about to head out the door, but we did I asked everyone, "all set?" I was replied with nods and yesses but Leone thinking I forgot I went up to his room and saw everything was shining clean. I checked under his covers, under the bed, in the drawers, his bathroom, closet and more and saw that everything was put where they needed to be and Leone's luggage was also tidy and nothing seemed to be missing. 'How does the boy do it?' I asked in my head. I headed back down to the main floor of the penthouse and everyone went out the door but before I did, I turned off all the lights and made sure everything was locked besides the windows since we were like 50 or more stories up.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

We all stepped out of the vehicles and boarded our private jet.

All I knew was this flights was going to be a long few hours.

A/N: You will see Doug Billings, Tracy, Alan, Sid and Linda Garner, next chapter (5)- a short chapter.

The beginning of the movie will be chapter 6 (where they head to Vegas.)