🍸🥂🥃Chapter 1🍸🥂🥃

STORM'S

POINT OF VIEW

"Please, Storm," Doug and Tracy begged on the phone while it was on speaker. Doug and Tracy wanted me to be at their wedding and I was going to go but the thing that they wanted to be there for was Doug's bachelor party in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"No."

"PLEASE," Doug and Tracy begged but this time they screamed into the phone. I have only talked to this children for like 2 minutes and I am already having a migraine. I need a drink now.

"No."

"Please, I beg of you Storm," Doug says on the phone.

"No."

"Storm, I will do anything you want," Doug says out of desperation.

"..."

"Storm?"

I smirk and say to Doug, "you shouldn't have said that Doug."

"Oh god," Doug says with a hint of joking regret.

"I'll go."

"Yay," Doug and Tracy started to cheer but the fun was only starting.

"I wasn't done children. I have conditions and issues that need to be addressed."

"What is it," Doug and Tracy question in unison. Okay...Weird.

"Camren," I suggest as my first issue.

"What about him?"

"I don't trust the rest of my demon psychopath children to take care of my little one and leaving him in the care of Elliot and his boyfriend, Aleksander is not an option."

"Why not?"

"I can't leave my younger psychopaths at home in New York alone so Elliot and Aleksander agreed to take care of King, Reina, Night and Leone in their home where I will be staying at for the wedding. Besides they also have Shawn to take care of anyway," I explained as thinking of all the terrible things my demon children would do to my house if I left them alone. They may be 17 years old and mature but these children are CRAZY. I really don't want my furniture to be covered in blood again.

"Right...oh you can have Camren stay here," Doug suggests a solution.

"Really? I mean Camren is hard to maintain and even if he is only 2 years old, he lives on a strict schedule as well as the others but I am pretty sure they are going to make alterations with theirs."

"Yeah, that will be fine plus Sid and Tracy really want to see the little guy again. Has he gotten cuter?"

"He is my little demon I pushed out of my vagina along with the others. Clearly he is going to get more cuter," I say offended in a joking way.

"..."

Five seconds later we all laugh.

"What is another condition or issue you have," Doug asks worriedly. He should be.

"I'm driving."

"NO!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. Storm. For fucks sake your worse than Phil."

Phil. My Phil? Wait-what did that son of a bitch say?!

"Bitch I know for a fact you are not talking about me."

"Storm. I am talking about you."

"I have never and I mean never. I have never drove drunk unlike Phil and yeah I have a problem an issue with speeding but that is because I am training for my job, plus you know I am safe and I do look good while doing it."

"Fine. You can drive but please try to tone it down."

"Alright, but also who is going?"

"Me of course, you, Stu, Phil and even Tracy brother, Allan."

"Alright. Well, thanks guys for the solution with Camren and I will meet you guys at least in two days. Send me your address so I can drop off Camren the day we leave."

"Alright. Tracy is sending it to you now."

My phone dings and the address appears on my phone. "Got it. Also, what type of cookies do you guys like?"

"Why," Doug asks in curiosity.

"I'm bored and I want to bake."

"I like peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips and Tracy like just regular chocolate chip cookies."

"Alright. I gotta go. See ya guys."

"See ya."

I end the call and look at the man who is tied up to a chair in my basement that I am currently in.

"Alright, it's time to have fun. Let's see if you are a screamer."

He looks at me in fear and my smirk reappears as he begs non-verbally to be let go.