🍸🥂🥃Prologue🍸🥂🥃

THIRD

POINT OF VIEW

Doug Billings was getting married in less than 5 days and everyone was excited. Mostly Phil because that meant that he was able to leave the life that he hated in California as a school teacher and go to Las Vegas, Nevada so he could dance and drink with the strippers.

Doug was just plain happy because he was going to celebrate his last few hours in Vegas as a "single" man with his friends that he had made during when he was a kid and during his high school years and with his soon to be brother in law, Allan.

Stu was excited for the trip to Vegas but he was not entirely. He was a worrier, especially when it came to his "strong willed," in his words girlfriend Melissa. Storm knew Melissa checked his statements on his card so she didn't really want to make charges or make Stu pay for the payments they would make like she knew Phil would most likely do. If she was going to buy things, she was definitely going to pay Stu back and if they were going to spend a lot of money in Vegas, Storm was going to pay and not Stu. Even though Phil hated her at the moment she knew Phil wasn't going to let her pay for anything.

Melissa was a complete bitch to the guys especially Stu but in some ways Melissa actually liked Storm. Though Melissa disliked Storm's piercings, her tattoos, and her style of clothing, she actually liked Storm's personality but that was because Storm was giving her the personality she uses when he meets her new partner's parents but mostly mothers. It works every time.

But one thing about Phil was that he didn't know what she did for a living in the illegal world like Stu and Doug did. He didn't know that she was currently a mafia/cartel/gang leader, an assassin, a street racer, a street fighter, a fashion designer in the illegal world and more since the day after she took his virginity and left him in his room with just a note and a number. High chance he knew what she did in the non-illegal world. In the "normal" life. It was not pretty hard to miss. Her face and her voice was on magazines, TVs, the radio, billboards, in stores but just plain everywhere. Everywhere. Every time Phil walked anywhere he was always mesmerized by her beauty. He would sit in awe as her smile was placed on a billboard or he heard her angelic voice on the radio. In ads. In his head. In his dreams. His thoughts. The flashbacks that never seem to go away.

He missed her. Everyday he thought about her. Her hair. Her lips. How smooth they were against his. Her body. Her body that seemed as she was sculpted by the gods themselves. It was like more time was put into her. She was more beautiful than an angel. Gorgeous. No. No words can ever compare to her beauty. She was his that night and he was hers. That night was the most magical experience he had ever experienced. When he awoke, he was confused. He waited, waited and waited for her to return only to be met with the knowledge that she will never come back. The knowledge that she wouldn't be his. She loved him. She always did. She never stopped. He never stopped. He tried to hate her. But he couldn't. His heart couldn't. He couldn't stop...loving her. He tried to move on. He got married wanting it to be her. Had a son wanting it to be theirs. He wanted to unblock her but his mind wouldn't want to. His heart wanted to forgive instantly and make up for lost time. He didn't care anymore. He wanted to see her again. He wanted to be the love sick puppy he was when it came to her in high school. If she was coming, this was the time to make up for lost time.

While Doug was happy to be going to Vegas because of his friends, Stu worrying like he always does, Phil thinking about Storm and the strippers he would see and lastly...Allan.

Allan was weird. Scratch that. He IS weird. He would say the most weird things and maybe he gets annoying but everyone knew for sure that Storm wouldn't like him.

Now Storm.

Storm is a mom. Yeah, she goes to parties, to clubs, sleeps around, kills people but at the end of the day she just loves her kids. She will never let anyone hurt them. She promised them she wouldn't. But sometimes you can't make promises you can't keep.

Storm never received a call. Never saw one. No one ever told her about one. Her father knew besides her fiance at the time. Her father cared about her. Thought it was a boy who was gonna distract her but he was wrong. His daughter was stuck in a loveless marriage with someone she didn't love. He messed up but he couldn't bring himself to own up to his lie. He was protecting both of them. He just hoped his daughter wouldn't be mad at him too much. He deserved it if she stopped talking to him but he was doing what he thought was right and he doesn't regret it. He never will.

*PS. Doug and Tracy, mostly Doug, haven't asked Storm to go to Las Vegas with Doug, Stu, Phil and Allan yet.**