SIYA BANSAL

Hello guys how're you, I am siya bansal.. 21 years old girl from a normal middle class family, actually you can't really call it a family..bcoz its not. I live with my chachu and chachiji and they have always treated me like a servant.

My condition back  then was much better.. i always lived a fairytale life untill i turned 11, my father always treated me like a princess, we used to be a nice happy family..my mom dad and bhaiya...but on a dark stormy night when we're returning from a family vacation, our car collided with a truck and we all fall into the river alongside.. i was somehow saved by the rescue team but to my bad luck i lost my happy family..its almost 10 years to this incident now but i still wish that it was a nightmare but no..its not..its reality and i am living in it...i am living with my chachu and his family since then, in starting everything was going nice..they use to treat me well but then when his business fall into trouble that's when my trouble started..that's when they started showing me the cruel reality.. i was a free servant for them since then, i even have to drop my studies becoz according to them spending money on their childrens who are practically not at all interested in studies was more beneficial then spending on my studies.. i was a scholar from the starting and i had a dream of being an interior designer but boom, reality hits and here i am living in a small room which is not more than a store room in this house.

I was sleeping on the small carpet on the floor of this room when  i felt cold water on my face..really cold ,and to mention its peak winters right now..i opened my eyes within flash of seconds and before i could absorb what just happened prachi, my chachu's daughter shouted with a jug in her hands..

"Kab tak sone ka irada he maharani jii,, Do you want me to sing a story for you to have  a good morning sleep? " she said sarcastically 

"Me..me bss uth hi rhi thi prachi..you..you didn't have to pour a cold water jug on my face" 

"Ohh to now i have to ask you that mujhe kya karna chahiye or kya nahi?" she again started with tantrums and all..but this was nothing new to me..i was habitual of this kind of treatment every morning. I just kept my mouth shut and started getting up and moved towards the bathroom so that i can take a bath as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------

"Siya...are oo siya, where are you, do you want your chachu and siblings to go without having breakfast? serve them the breakfast fast" chachiji ordered me from her room . I was already in the kitchen preparing aloo parathas for them..i served aloo parathas with chutney to chachu,prachi and abhinav bhaii [chachu's son]

"What the hell siya !! don't you remember i am on diet,, how can you add this much of butter..take it back and bring me one with less butter on it" prachi demanded 

"Hayee hayee siya !! can't you do anything properly " chachiji also started shouting 

"Ab tum log subah subah mt shuru ho jao plz" chachu said 

I was just going to kitchen when abhinav bhaii interuppted "Its not a big deal,, siya give that paratha to me and bring her another one" i will not say that he is very kind to me but somehow he understands that whatever i m going through becoz of these people and the way they treat me is not good..he doesn't show but i know that somehow he cares for me..even a little bit but he does.

After having their breakfast all of them goes to their particular works..prachi is in college, abhi bhaii to his internship and chachu to his office. chachiji went to her friends home bcoz they had a meetup today and now here i am left behind alone and as always no one even cared about me..i am just left behind like a trash.

Sometimes a place with lots of members make you feel alone.. and sometimes a single person makes you feel home. I always wanted a happy family where my opinions also mattered, where i was mattered but here i am living in this household where people don't even know if i have had my food since yesterday.

---------------------------------------------

Its 11 in the morning and i am alone at home, sitting in my room . I opened my drawing book and started painting some designs i made myself using some old stationary which was thrown by prachi, that's when i felt some pain on my wrist and i saw their is a huge burn mark... I am so used to of this pain that now i didn't even realized when i burned my hand while preparing food for them, but  this time it is really unbearable.. a lone tear escaped through my eyes when realizing my situation.... my life would have been much better if that accident didn't took place... i would have been much better. 

------------------------

Its 4 pm now and chachi is still out with her friends, she messeged me about the dinner which obviously i have to prepare.. and for that i have to go to market to buy some necessities , i picked the carry bag, and some money chachu gave for house related stuffs.. I also took some money from my small savings because i have to buy an ointment for me.. I leave the house at 4:30 pm.

That's the everyday life i am living right now.

Tune in to know more about my story and don't forget to follow this sweet author on insta and wattpad. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Guys comment down your views on siya's lifestyle .

Siya's chachu's family: Abhiraj bansal [chachu]

                                                Leela bansal [chachi]

                                                 Prachi bansal [chachu's daughter]

                                                 Abhinav bansal [chachu's son]

VOTE FOR THE STORY AND ENJOY READING..HAVE A GOOD DAY

INSTA I'D - Mehek_writess