PROLOGUE

For a moment just forget who you are and where you are.. just be my reader. I have always imagined a life where i could be loved, appreciated, rich, famous and all.. but sadly I am not even a single of these things. I always wanted a lot from my life, as a child i was never this demanding, I just wanted to live at that time........... but now, now i just don't want to live.. infact i want to live many lives in one lifetime.

I  want to write, i want people to hear me, i want to meet people, i want to travel..travel the whole world , i want to read, i want to be everything i ever imagined myself to be. 

If I say i don't want to die, that will be a lie, everyone dies, everyone has to.. but i want death to desire an enriched soul i will be, not just an ordinary one I am now.

This is the reason i am starting this story , it is titled as "AASHIYANA" means HOME.. in a true sense, the reason why i choose this title will be disclosed in the last part, but i am writing this story as a stranger here to just see if  other people enjoys my way of writing and imagining things... many a times you'll feel bored by the story but i request you all to stick around till the end and be a part of this story,, please be kind to let me know your views after each part in the comments and also feel free to give me advices, also please be kind to vote for each part because it'll give me a sense of responsibility and courage to write more and more .

I'll be forever grateful to every single person who'll read the story... looking forward for your positive response :)

--MEHEK <3