SIYA'S WORLD

YOHAN'S POV 

Its a nice day, I am heading back to home when i stopped at a medical shop to buy some antibiotics. I parked my car and started moving towards the shop when i got a call from bhabhi,  

"hello yohan?" 

"jii bhabhi?"

"where are you,, actually tumhare bhaiya mera phone nahi utha rahe he, so if you're in the office then please let me talk to him"

"umm bhabhi,, actually i was out for a site visit, but i am just going back to office after buying some antibiotics.. me jakar baat karata hu,, if anything urgent then let me know?"

"Nahi nahi nothing urgent,, i was just calling him casually and i was worried since he didn't called me back.. vese what happened to you are you alright ?? why medicines? sab theek he na yohan?"

"Haan haan meri pyaari bhabhi,, everything is fine... voto i was just passing by the shop and i remembered a kid in the NGO was hurt yesterday,, so i thought to buy some medicines in case they need it... and don't worry about bhaii, he had a meeting scheduled so he must be busy there"

"Oh okay, then do your work and drive safe ,, and tell your bhaiya to call be back when you meet him okay"

"Pakka bhabhi,, bye"

Sometimes when i watch movies nowadays i feel like what kind of love is a true love.. the one which they used to show in 90s or today's love in which couples breakup in like 2-3 weeks of their relationships... then i look at these cute couples in my house... bhabhi is a modern girl still she became worried for bhai when he doesn't picked up her call,, my mom used to wait for my father late at night so that she can eat dinner with him when he was here with us.. then i realise this is what true love is ... SIMPLEST OF THE SIMPLE.. and this is what i manifest in my life, a love AS SIMPLE AS IT CAN BE YET AS STRONG AS IT SHOULD BE. 

My chain of thoughts broke when i realized i collided with someone, she was going to fall because of me but somehow balanced herself , but all her carry bags fall down from her hand and she bends to pick them up , as soon as i started bending to help her she refused and spoke in a very low voice "Its okay i'll manage" she spoke in a very soft yet low voice,, i still helped her in picking up the bags and then i started saying sorry and that's when i saw her properly.. 

She was wearing a plain creamy green coloured suit with a white net dupatta, her hairs were open and she had done very less makeup yet was looking elegant, those dark black eyes with a little eye liner  were looking so beautiful that i really stopped saying anything and was just staring at her .

"I...... I am sorry I didn't mean-" she spoke making me come out of my thoughts

"No no please,, i was at fault .. i am sorry.. aapko lagi to nahi na? are you alright ?" i spoke immediately

She just nodded and turned back and moved towards the same shop i was going to go... i also went behind her and she looked at me and i smiled.. she just smiled a bit in return. She was asking for some ointments when i noticed her hand.. there was a burn mark on her hand and that was really looking painful. I looked at her and thought how bravely she was enduring that pain without even showing .

I also got the medicines which i needed and started going towards my car, i saw that girl moving towards an auto and she went from there,  I was just going to get inside my car when I saw a diary kind of thing was left behind and i assumed it to be her's only, i picked t up but she was gone now so i couldn't return it to her. I opened it although its not good to sneak into someone else's diary but still i did, i saw a name written on the front page "SIYA'S WORLD" ......hmm so her name was siya, cute. In the diary there were so many pictures of a family and then i saw some designs, they were like interior designs and they were so good OMG!! she is literally so talented,, like amazing. I am damn sure that if i am meeting her again in the future i would ask her to join our company if she's interested. I closed the diary , kept it in my laptop bag and moved towards my office.