~YOU'RE PRECIOUS ~

YOHAN'S POV

"Yess? no we have to do the meeting today only,, we can't delay it further " 

"But sir they said it can't be possible today"

"No no no.. tell them i am not interested in the deal then"

"But sir..."

"I said and you guys know this already, I am very particular about the timing and all.. if they can't come today then leave the project.. we already gave them two chances but not now"

"Okay sir "

"Hmm.. and i am also going home as no work is left from today's schedule "

I was talking to my PA over a meeting which was continously getting posponed because of the negligence of the owner ... i already knew that they don't have business manners but i still thought to give them a chance but not now.. i don't have this much patience,, also the past one week was very busy for me.. i handled almost everything at the office because obviously bhaiya went with bhabhi at her parent's house because after a month or two it would not be safe for her to travel long distances.. so bhaiya took her to meet her parents .

I was almost at the office only whole day, i use to come early and go home late nowadays ,, that's why i even had a very little conversations with siya.. just hi hello and how are you.. we didn't talked anything except these things.. its not that i want to talk to her on a serious matter .. its just... i guess..i guess its just that i am very use to of her now.. its like i don't feel good when i don't talk to her openly or freely..

Its alright , because luckily today i am going home a little early so i think we will get to spend time together today..I picked up my keys and laptop and left my cabin ..on the way back home i saw a bakery and remembered about our blueberry pastry.. which is her most favorite, so i got it for her and bought a chocolate one for maa.. i didn't felt like having dessert today so i didn't got it for me .. 

I reached home and as usual we three had dinner .. after that maa went to her room as she was feeling sleepy .. me and siya were left on the dining table.. i looked at her and she was not looking as usual.. like she was behaving normally but she was looking kind of disturbed or upset.. she didn't talked much during the dinner as she use to always.. i thought to start the conversation....

"Wait siya.." she was going towards her room but i stopped her 

"Hmm? kuch kaam tha?"

"Haan.. Nahi matlab .. actually i bought something for you" 

"Umm.. okay,, and what it is?" she asked actin normal 

"Wait,,...... here " i forwarded the pastry towards 

"Blueberry pastry.. wow" her eyes shined brightly looking at it and she grabbed the pastry from me and started eating it.. i felt relieved after the whole tiring week now when i am seeing her so happy.. My siya is so cute.. she finds her happiness in such little things... i thought to myself and smiled proudly.. that's when i realized what i just thought.My? seriously? Get hold of yourself yohan ..

" App apne liye nahi laaye?" her soft voice made me come out of my imagination

"Huh.. sorry?" i smiled sheepishly as i didn't heared what she said

"I am asking that app apne liye nahi laaye? yee ? pastry?"

"Ahh.. oh yeah,, actually  i didn't felt like having one so, did you liked it?"

"Obviously i loved it.. here have a little bit" she dipped her spoon in the pastry and forwarded it towards me ..in no time she took her hands back but i hold it and ate the pastry from the spoon only.. i don't know how and why i did it.. it was shocking for both of us.. and it happened so suddenly that i didn't even got to thing before doing this.. there was a complete silence for a huge 5 minutes and when she was completed eating her pastry i broke the silence