Character Sketch:

Character Sketch:

Abhimanyu Birla: Cardiology Surgeon, used to have anger issues and was impulsive. He's also a great son and big brother, but unfortunately couldn't be the husband he wanted to be, so he focuses on being a great dad now. Recently started therapy and started understanding how his childhood trauma was unresolved and how he needs to be his own person before being a son, a husband or even a father. He regrets how he reacted years ago with his then-wife and is on his journey to be a better person. He still loves his ex-wife but accepts they can not be together again.

Recently shifted to Kasauli because of his son. Loves his son and brother's daughter equally.

Akshara: Too many surnames, guys. Abhimanyu's ex-wife. Ex-music therapist, Law student(Final year), and mother of Abhimanyu's son. Married to Abhinav Sharma, thinks she has fallen in love with him. Prioritise Abhinav the most. Haven't realized her flaws and where she went wrong. Still, everything went down the drain because Abhimanyu doesn't blame him but is indifferent towards him. She internally enjoys her banter with Abhimanyu these days. She likes watching Abhir and Abhimanyu interact but is easily distracted when Abhinav feels sad and insecure due to the same. Somewhere tired of assuring Abhinav repeatedly that she was happy with him and their family was perfect, but watching Abhinav doubting his place in Akshara and Abhir's life, she started doubting herself if she was not doing enough for the guy who did a lot for them.

Sometimes things to start her music career again, but because of Abhinav doesn't get time due to his insecurities.

Dr Ridhima Gupta: A great doctor(Pediatric Surgeon), humble, Witty, understanding, and straightforward. Recently shifted to Kasauli to head their new department. Was Abhimanyu's batchmate in college and a really good friend. One of the closest people in Abhimanyu's life who can call him Abhi. About her past, as we go into the story, we will decide if she has a partner or not.

Abhinav Sharma: Not bothering myself to write his charater. When show writer doesn't care why should I. He is going to be a mere spectator in this story just like in show. He is almost as he is in the show.