Part 1

Akshara stands nervously in front of Abhi, fidgeting with her hands. Abhimanyu paces back and forth, his face filled with determination.

AKSHARA (looking worried) Abhimanyu, I understand that telling Abhir the truth is important, but we should wait for the right time. He's still young, and it could be overwhelming to process everything at once.

ABHIMANYU (stopping and facing Akshara) Akshara, how much longer are we going to hide the truth from him? He deserves to know who his real father is. It's not fair to him or to Abhinav.

I know Abhimanyu. But we need to consider the consequences of revealing this to him now. Let me talk to Abhinav first; it won't be easy for him either.

I don't understand you. Why do you always behave so impatiently? Can't you see anyone happy? We should have focused on Muskaan and Kairav bhaiya instead.

Do you realise how Abhinav will feel when he gets to know that his Son is aware of him not being his Real Wale Papa? Here I thought you were trying to change.

Akshara goes on about how sad Abhinav will be, how he helped them in need, and how Abhinav loves Abhir for the next 5 minutes.

Abhimanyu: Right, because only Sharma Ji feels sad. What about my feelings? Do you even realise that Junior wants to know the truth? He is curious, he trusts me, he trusts you. How will he feel when he knows that the father he has been looking for is in front of him. Was his Docman who lied to him. Akshara, I understand your concerns, but we can't keep hiding the truth forever. Our Son deserves to grow up knowing his real identity. The longer we wait, the harder it will be for him to accept it.

AKSHARA (voice trembling) Abhimanyu, please. Before she could continue, she saw Abhinav standing there teary-eyed.

Abhinav(Crying): aap dono ne mujhse sach chupaaya, jhooth bola

Akshara: I didn't hide the truth from you out of malice or to conspire against you. I did what I thought was best for our family, for Abhir.

Abhinav clenches his fists, his face red due to crying.

ABHINAV: How could you keep such a crucial secret from me, Akshara? I am his father! I have the right to know if my son knows I'm not his biological father!

Akshara looks down, her eyes filled with remorse.

AKSHARA (teary-eyed) I understand your anger, Abhinav, but I never intended to hurt you. When I found out that Abhir knows half the truth, I was terrified of the consequences it would have on our family. I wanted to protect him, protect you.

Abhinav stands up abruptly, pacing back and forth, facing Abhimanyu.

Yeh sab apne kiya na bhai ji. Aap yahi chahte the na, Abhir ko humse cheen na. Abhir mera beta hai Bhai Ji or Akshara meri patni.

Abhimanyu(chuckles sadly): Akshara Aapki patni hai Sharma Ji par Abhir mera bhi beta hai or Junior ko yeh sach pta hona chahye. Aap log aapas mein discuss krlijiye, mujhe lgta hai k hum teeno ko Abhir ko yeh sach saath mein btana chahye.

FADE OUT.

So let us assume that marriage has happened; Kairav and Goenkas have left along with Muskaan. Only Aruhi and Manjari are left; they have the flight back home the following day. Ruhi and Abhir are at Neelama k ghar.

Living Room Sharma House;

Aruhi told Akshara about the conversation between Manjari and Abhinav

AKSHARA (angry) How dare you, Ma! How dare you tell Abhinav to give me away to Abhimanyu just like an object.

MANJARI (defensive) Akshara, please understand. I was thinking about the best way to handle Abhir's situation. It might be best for everyone involved. I can see the love between you all beta. I made mistakes before. Mujhe Maaf krde(Just some Manjari Ma Drama people)

Akshara stops pacing and confronts Manjari directly, her eyes filled with intensity.

AKSHARA (best way to handle my situation?) (frustrated) I can't believe you have the audacity to discuss my life as if it's some problem to be solved! I am not a pawn to be passed around, Manjari Ma. I am very happy where I am.

Akshara walks closer to Manjari, her voice filled with a mix of anger and sadness.

AKSHARA (CONT'D) (teary-eyed) You've always had this notion that you know what's best for everyone, that you can make decisions about anyone's life without their consent. Well, I won't stand for it anymore!

Manjari looks up, her face displaying a mix of guilt and regret.

MANJARI (softly) Akshara, I know We've made mistakes in the past.

Abhimanyu( closes his eyes in frustration): Apko yeh nahi karna chahye tha maa. Before he could continue, Aroohi interrupted.

Ar: really, Abhimanyu is that not what you wanted? Why are you here then if not to interrupt their happy family. You and Maa can never see anybody happy.

Abhimanyu(Sternly): I am here for my Son. You have said enough as if I betrayed you or something. I never lied to you, Aroohi, not this time, not ever. I told you that I can't love you ever. It is up to you if you still want to continue this relationship, and you said yes. Today, I am breaking up this alliance. I will take responsibility for explaining this to Ruhi. I respect that you are a changed person now, but you have no right to question Me and Maa for our intentions when you yourself have done so many blunders. I have forgiven you but not forgotten what you did and how. It will be better for Ruhi and us to stay away from each other.

Turning towards Akshara, he continued: I am sorry for what I did that day. If only I was in my senses. I said sorry about bringing up Seerat Maa, but I am actually sorry for everything I said and Did. You did not Kill Neil. But Neil died that day, Akshara, and you could have done things better. You both could have. Only if you have waited 10 more minutes. Anyway, What is done is done. This is not what I wanted. You have every right to move on and be happy. But you have no right to keep my Son away from me. I wish I had listened to you when you called. I wish you had tried harder to inform me. I am sorry for not being with you when you needed me the most, but I am not sorry for missing the last 6 years of my Son's life.

Abhimanyu took a deep breath and said to everyone present in the room. I am tired of everything, these blames, these lectures. Everyone deciding what is best for each other(chuckled sadly).

He turns towards Manjari and says, what you did was wrong, Maa, and I am not just talking about what you said to Sharma Ji. I want you to go back home. I have decided to stay in Kasauli for a while; I will join City Hospital here.

Turning towards Sharma ji, he continued: I have already paid you in advance for the homestay for the next 15 days. I will shift somewhere nearby so that I can be near Abhir and out of your personal life with Akshara. You don't have to worry about Me and Akshara; we are done.

Turning towards Akshara, he looked into her eyes. Her eyes were glistening with tears, with an emotion unknown to him, as if she was worried to lose something. As if she is hurt by what he said but why. Ignoring everything, he said: Tomorrow, We will tell Abhir and Ruhi the truth. I know I am not a good person, but I want to be in my Son's life, please.

Saying so, he moved out, leaving everyone behind in thoughts. A confused Akshara behind couldn't understand why she felt moved when Abhimanyu apologised, and why she was hurt when he said they were done. Why fear when he said he will leave the house and live somewhere. Why did she feel his pain when he said he was not a good person?

Fade Out.