Chapter 29

HAKU MONTERIVER

  I'M done buying the groceries for Tian. I've checked all the foods on my list and I've put them inside the car. I was wearing a mask earlier so no one recognized me.

I wanted to call him to see if he was awake and if he had anything want me to buy, but I don't like to used phone when I'm outside.

I got into the car and left the parking lot outside the mall.  There was a smile on my lips because I was going home where is he is.

After I arrived at his house, I wondered why his car was not here.  "Did he leave? He didn't even tell me..." I said to myself.

After I parked my car in the yard of his house, I went inside carrying the groceries I bought.

The lights were off and it looked like no one was there. I put the groceries on the table and went to Tian's room to make sure. But he's not there either.

Where did he go?

I went back to the living room and turned on the TV to make some noise inside. A breaking news flashed on screen.

My eyes widened when I saw Tian and I pictures on the news that I even didn't know who was taking them.

"The post of an unidentified HA student is still trending nationwide, featuring this photos of Tian Martell with Haku Monteriver. In less than 24 hours, it has been talked about all over social media and it has also garnered a lot of comments.

Remember that the taping of Tian's new movie was held at Heartful Academy and Haku is also studying there. So fans are wondering if this is just a coincidence? Or are they having a date after the night that happened at the Music Festival?

Some fans responded that based on the pictures that they are together in the same house, there is a good chance that they are in relationship and they just kept it a secret.

The Seaven Network and Tian's manager have not said anything yet. We are still trying to get Tian and Haku's statements."

I immediately turned off the TV.  "S-Shit. Things happened to Tian and I is now out in HA. Who spread this?" I just held my head because Tian will definitely angry now and his anger will be directed at me.

I looked to the door and was surprised to see Tian's friends named Blue and Vincent arrive.

Surprise was also visible on their faces but after a while it was replaced by a wide smile. "H-Haku..." they seemed embarrassed.

"Hi..."  I was just calm at the greeting.

They covered their mouths and were thrusting.  "Accckkk...omg we have finally seen you in person..." they shouted.

They immediately came to me.  "Did you know that you and our friend are trending now..." Blue showed me a Facebook post that has reached millions of reactions, this is what the news was saying earlier.

I saw the caption of the post.

"Love is the most powerful thing on this world, because we are born to be in love. Everyone needs love. Everyone deserves to be loved and everyone has freedom to choose what's their heart wants. People, open your eyes. Be matured enough to respect every gender identity. If Tian and Haku become a couple, I'll be there number 1 supporter. Stay strong to the both of you."

It turns out that the intention of the person who posted is good, but the account is a dummy or a fan account based on the name Cupid Shipper and its profile animation of cupid.