Chapter 1 - Before moving

"No please stop" I begged Laura.
"Let's take a look at your pretty ugly diary" said Laura while smirking.
"Laura! Stop! Don't open it! Please I beg you!" I said while crying but nothing helped. She grabbed my diary and opened it to some random page. Laura started reading loudly what I have written there.
-
"Dear diary, today Jake smiled at me. I'm so happy. I cannot stop thinking about him. He is the finest man I have ever seen. Oh god how I love him. I think he likes me too. Today I will confess my feelings. I am so nervous. Wish me luck!"
-
Laura's smile faded quickly after reading it. I could see the anger in her eyes.
"Look at our rat! She likes my boy. How dare you!" She said and immediately closed the diary and threw it to me.
"He is not your boy" I thought in my mind.
"Listen Laura...I am sorry. I didn't mean to..." I was trying to explain when I got interrupted by someone.
"Jake??? Cool. Now I'm totally dead. Oh god I am so embarrassed. What should I do?" I was thinking.
"WHAT? You like me? And on the top of this you thought I like you? Are you stupid? How could I like a girl like you? You are ugly and you don't know how to have fun." Jake said while looking at me angrily.
My heart broke into million pieces. How could I be so dumb? He never liked me and me, stupid me misunderstood everything!
"Then why were you acting like you were in love with me or something?" I said while standing up from the floor. I was smelling bad because of the soup that Laura poured on me. But I didn't mind that, I was really curious to know why he acted like that and played with my feelings.
"What? Jake are you for real right now?" Said Laura. "You dumb rat its all because of you" she continued to humiliate me in front of everyone.
"No. It's not. I did nothing wrong but listened to my heart. It's because of your "boyfriend" Laura. He is a playboy." I said and left the canteen. Everyone was laughing and making fun of me. I felt bad. I left the school quickly. I started crying...I wanted to end my life.