Chapter 4 - School

Morning! The sun was shining into my eyes. I quickly covered my face with the blanket. It was my first day at my new school. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't want to have the same problems like before. Bullies...
I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my skin care routine and chose an outfit. I wanted to look awesome and impress people.
I went downstairs and grabbed and apple as I didn't have time for breakfast and I hugged my dog before leaving.
School was 20 minutes away from my house so I decided to walk instead of taking a taxi. I was walking while listening to music. Suddenly I heard someone screaming my name.
"Y/N! Y/N!"
I turned around and saw a familiar face. It was Bill!
"Oh my gosh! Don't you hear me Y/n?" Said Bill.
"I am sorry. I was listening to music"
"No problem. Where are you going?" He asked me.
"To school" I replied.
"And what is your school's name?" He asked.
"Its Kurfürst-Joachim-Friedrich-Gymnasium Wolmirstedt"
"WHAT? That's my school!"
"Really? We are going to the same school?" I said while smiling like crazy. I was really happy.
All the way to school we gossiped like kids.
Finally, we arrived to school.
Oh my gosh there are so many people. I feel like crying. My panic attacks started. I don't know what to do. Everyone is looking at me like they have seen a ghost.
"Are you okay?" Bill said.
"Oh....yes yes! I'm fine!" I said with a fake smile on my face.
"Alright" he said.
I was going to say something but the bell rang so Bill had to leave for his first class. I had a strange feeling. Very strange. But I didn't mind. I looked at my sheet to check what was my first class going to be and I saw Maths.
"Ughhh why?" I thought to myself and went to find the classroom. It took me 10 minutes since the school was really big but I managed to find it. I knocked on the door and entered the class.
"I am very sorry Mrs! I am new here." I said with a shaky voice since I knew that everyone was looking at me. The odd feeling started to grow.
"Oh so you are the new student. No problem. Now introduce yourself." The teacher said with the sweetest smile.
"My name is Y/n Collins. I was born in Canada and I lived in Athens for 5 years. Nice to meet you." I said with a fake smile.
"You can sit next to Jake" said the teacher.
"Jake?" I thought to myself. I decided to take a look at him and what I saw shocked me. It was Jake from Athens. I quickly went to his seat and sat next to him trying really hard not to make an eye contact. The first 5 minutes went really awkward but unfortunately the awkwardness ended when Jake asked me:
"Hey! Where have you been you dumb rat?" Jake said with a smirk on his face.
I did not answer.
"Answer me. Now."
I still did not answer.
"You dumb sl*t I said answer me!"
"JAKE STOP HUMILIATING ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?" I stood up and shouted angrily.
"Y/N DETENTION!" The teacher shouted.
"Cool. Detention from the first day." I thought to myself. I was going to sit when I felt something odd. I looked around and saw a boy with dreadlocks checking me out, every inch of me. I got little bit uncomfortable but at the same time I liked it.
It was lunch and I decided to eat the apple I got from my kitchen table. I wasn't that hungry. I got out and sat on the bench. While I was eating peacefully someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jake. I quickly stood up.
"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.
"What the hell are YOU doing here Y/n?" He shouted and grabbed my wrist.
"Jake stop! It hurts!" I said and started tearing up.
"No I won't. I hate you and remember that I will do everything to piss you off from now on." He said while grabbing me wrist even harder.
"Hey you! Leave her NOW!" Someone was shouting from behind.
"What do you want Tom?" Said Jake after he pushed me on the ground.
"Tom? His name is Tom." I thought to myself.
"Leave her! She is mine and you have no right to touch her. If you do otherwise I will hurt you really bad and you will never ever forget that. You understood?"
"Whatever. She is a piece of shit." Said Jake and left.
"DO NOT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT" shouted Tom after him.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked worried.
"Yes..." I answered him. We made eye contact. I caught myself blushing. His brown eyes were mesmerising.
"I am Tom" he said smiling.
"I am Y/n!"
"Nice to meet you"
~~~~~
TOMS POV:
Our eyes met. She is beautiful. Not like other girls. She is perfect for me. And her name "Y/n" the most unique name i have ever heard. Gorgeous. I think I am catching feelings for her.
End of Tom's POV
~~~~~
Time skips...
Finally, school finished.
I was walking. Suddenly a car stopped. I took a look to see Bill.
"Come inside" he said with the cutest smile ever.
I opened the car's door.
Bill told me that we should wait for his brother to come.
We talked and gossiped like always while waiting for him.
"Can I get your number" he asked.
"Yeah of course " I said and gave him my number.
Someone entered the car.
"TOM?"
"Y/N?"
We said at the same time.
"Wait you know each other?" Bill asked.
"Yes. I will tell you later. And he is your brother?" I said
"We are twins actually" Bill said and he drove to my house. I found out that we were neighbours.
~~~~
"Okay Y/n. We are here. Goodbye! Love you!" Said Bill.
"Bye Bill. Love you too! And bye Tom!"
"Bye." Tom said annoyed.
"What happened to Tom why is he angry all of a sudden?" I thought to myself.
"Are you together?" Tom asked his brother.
"What? With who?"
"With Y/n!" Tom said.
"What no! We are best friends silly!"
"Oh...okay" Tom said a little bit embarrassed of what he said.
~~~~~~