Chapter 8 - Against Y/n

"Hey Bill!" I said.
"Oh my god! Hi!" He said and hugged me.
"What is your first class?"
"Oh it is English. What about yours?"
"I have Biology." I said.
"Hi Y/n!" Someone said.
"Look who is behind you Y/n." Bill said and smirked.
I turned around and I saw Tom.
"Good morning Tom!" I said. I was smiling like crazy and my face was like a tomato. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Good morning darling!" Tom said and stroked my hair.
I was blushing even more.
~~~~
Emily's POV:
I just entered the school and what I saw made me really angry. Y/n was really close to my Tom. I was furious. I opened my bag, grabbed a notebook and tore off a piece of paper. I took a pen from my pencil case and wrote the following:

 I took a pen from my pencil case and wrote the following:

You will see Miss Collins. What I have told you? I will make your life a living hell!
End of Emily's POV:
~~~~
Back to Y/n
We were talking and laughing but unfortunately the bell rang. I went to my class and sat on my seat. I started taking out my books when I saw Emily. She sat behind me.
The lesson started.
~~~~
Emily's POV:
Haha this is a perfect opportunity for me to do it. I took out a tape and stuck the paper on her back. That will be fun!
End of Emily's POV:
~~~~
Back to Y/n
I felt something on my back but I didn't mind it.
Finally the lesson was over. I stood and started walking. I was going to walk out of the class when I heard my classmates laughing and talking about me. That made me feel uncomfortable.
I went to my locker. Everyone who were in the hallway were laughing at me. But I didn't know why. After a few minutes Bill and Tom came.
I asked them why everyone is looking at me and laughing. Bill told me to turn around. I listened to him.
"Oh...Well someone has stuck this paper on your back." Bill said and took off the paper and showed it to me.
I was totally in shock. And mad.
"Emily..."
"What do you mean?" Tom said.
"Emily did that to me she was sitting behind me and I also felt something on my back." I said while looking down. But suddenly I got really furious and went to Emily. She was in the corner of the hallway laughing.
"Hey Emily! I know that you did this to me! But why?"
"Wow you are so smart!" She said in a sarcastic way.
"Oh Emily! You did that. Good job!" Jake said when he came to her.
"Thanks hun!" She said.
"Emily answer me!" I said really angry.
"Because I hate you. Look at yourself ugly bitch. Even your parents hate you."
When I heard those words I slapped her really hard.
"Shut up! Never ever dare to talk like that about my personal life!" I said and ran to the backyard.
I sat on a bench. In the corner of my eye I saw Tom. He came and sat next to me.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked.
"Yes. Just..."
"What?"
"Am I ugly? And why do my parents hate me. Am I a bad person?" I said and started tearing up.
"No no stop that! You are perfect! Absolutely perfect. You are pretty and smart. You are really special to me. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are gorgeous." Tom said. His words made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
He hugged me. I felt save in his arms.
It was like the first time. Like a dream.
~~~~~