Chapter 7 - Emily

It was morning! It has been 5 weeks since my move to Wolmirstedt. The Kaulitz twins were really nice.
It was school day. I woke up and got ready. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen as I always do because I cannot wake up in time. I was waiting for the school bus to come. While waiting for it a girl came.
"Hey! What is your name?" Said the girl.
"Hello! My name is Y/n Collins. What about your name?" I asked.
"I am Emily Smith. Nice to meet you!" She said smiling softly.
"Nice to meet you too!"
"Oh here is the bus. Let's get in." Emily said excitedly.
"Alright" I replied and got in the bus.
All the way to school we talked and started knowing each other better. She was sweet and friendly. I think we will be good friends in the future. I really liked Emily's personality. The way she talks and acts. She was like a princess.
And we finally arrived to school.
"Are you new? I have never seen you." I asked. I was really curious to know.
"Well, no. I used to study here but then we moved to France because of my dad's job but now I am here again. In my hometown. I missed everybody so much! I cannot wait to see them!" She said with a hope in her eyes to meet her old friends.
"Such a lovely soul." I thought to myself.
"I am sure your friends will recognise you!" I said while trying to motivate her.
"I hope so! It has been 3 years and we have never talked." She said.
"Do not worry about that! Let's get inside!" I said with a smile.
"Yes let's go!"
~~~
We got inside. There is Bill!
I went running to him. We hugged each other.
"Hi! How-" Bill was saying but suddenly he stopped and looked at Emily.
"Emily? What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Nothing. I am back to my hometown and I am really happy to see my boyfriend's twin." She said while smirking.
"Boyfriend? What does that mean?" I thought to myself.
"He is not your boyfriend Emily. You broke up years ago. Stop obsessing over him." Bill said.
"Broke up? Obsessing? I do not get it." I thought to myself again.
"Guys what is going on?" I asked confused.
"Y/n, Emily was Tom's girlfriend but they broke up years ago so do not worry about it." Bill said.
"Yes we broke up but he still loves me." Emily said. She was trying to convince me that Tom still loves her. But I obviously did not listen to her.
"Oh okay!" I said. I did not mind Emily's words but still something was wrong.
"Guys I have to go to the restroom. See you later!" I said and ran to the restroom.
I do not know why but I started crying. My makeup was ruined because of my tears. I could not stop myself. I felt hurt. But why?. Tom and I aren't even together. Why I feel like this?
Many questions and thoughts were in my mind when I heard a sound. I turned around and saw that the door opened. Bill came in.
"Oh Y/n! Why are you crying?" Bill asked and he hugged me.
"Are they together?"
"No!" Bill said. "They broke up years ago. Emily is really rude towards people and she has a jealous soul. I am sure she was trying to make you feel bad. Now stop crying. Let me fix your makeup." He said.
~~~
"Wow I look awesome!" I said. Bill was quite good at this. "Thanks Bill!"
"Anything for my bestie."
"Where is Tom?" I asked.
"He went to his first class. He has chemistry."
"Did he see Emily?"
"No."
~~~~~~~
It was lunch time. Emily was not seen anywhere.
Oh shit. There she is. Coming to my table.
"Hey Y/n and Bill." She said.
"Emily get off of our table. Now." Bill said.
Here we go again. Tom was coming.
"Hey guys" He greeted us. "Emily?!? What are you doing here?"
"I came all the way from France to see you! I love you baby!" Emily said and quickly hugged him and kissed his cheek. Oh gosh she was cringe.
Fortunately Tom pushed her.
"Get off of me! Listen, we broke up and I do not love you! Also I am not your baby!" Tom said and looked at me. " I love someone else."
Why is he looking at me. Oh my god am I blushing? I quickly covered my cheeks with my hands.
"I see! Okay than have a bad day! I am going!" Emily said and stormed out of the canteen.
All of us started laughing. She was looking so cringe and funny.
~~~~
Emily's POV:
Ughhh I hate that bitch! She took away my Tommy! She will see! I will make her life a living hell. I hate you Y/n Collins! I hate you!
~~~~