Chapter 2 - Who is Y/n Collins?

My name is Y/n Collins. I have a family. Well, I used to have one. My parents got divorced. My dad has a new family and he lives in New York. He has 3 kids and is married to a woman called "Mia". I have never met them though. He never calls me or visits me. And my mom...she has a boyfriend and they live in Istanbul. They explore the world together and barely visit me and if they do, they stay for a few days. I also have grandparents and I can confirm, they are the only people that support me and call me almost every day just to ask me how I am feeling or what I do.
~
After my parents divorce, my mom and I moved to Athens, Greece. I lived there with her for 2 years until she met that man called "Kerem". Because of him, my mother changed. She decided to leave me and go to live with her "lovely" boyfriend in Turkey. She thought that I was old enough to live alone meanwhile I was only 10. After the divorce I saw no parent affection and because of this I got cold hearted, social anxiety, depression and loneliness. The only thing they ask me is "Do you have money?". Yes they love money so much. Both of my parents are rich and the only thing that they can give me is money, money and money.
~
Now I am 15 and I still live in Athens. I have a dog called Daisy. After 2 days I will be flying to Wolmirstedt, Germany. I want to be away from here. It reminds me of my mom...and my bullies.