Misunderstanding 😣

Boss pov

When I walked in the house it was quiet noeul was nowhere to be find but I know he was in are room I walked to the door and tried to open it but it was locked and the lights was off I knocked on the door but he didn't respond I knocked a couple more time but there steal wasn't no response at that moment I know that he was really angry at me.

I sighed and walked away from the door and walked to the couch and as soon as I seen the pillow and blanket I know that my new bed was the couch I sat down running my hands through my hair pulling out my hair tie.

I know he wasn't going to open out the door intell I told him everything but I know I wasn't ready to tell him I'm scared of what he might say.

But I know I couldn't let this go on for to long and I know I would eventually have to tell him the truth.

I got up and walked back to the door I will atleast try to get him to open the door so I could change or something I can't sleep on the couch with outside clothes.

"Noeul can you open the door"

"Can I atleast change my clothes pls"

"I know you don't want to see my face right now"

"Please open the door"

I heard movement in the room and suddenly I heard the door unlock and noeul opened the door he didn't even spear a glance at me but I could tell that he been crying.

He turned around and walked back to the bed and laid down turning the opposite way away from me I walked in the room and want into the closet and grab some clothes and want into the bathroom to go change when I walked back out he was still in the same spot.

I heard him sniffing and yes I felt bad it crushed my heart to see my baby cry it really did I hate that he is crying like this I called out he's name but he didn't say anything.

"Noeul"

"Baby can you talk to me"

I walked up to him and sat on the bed I placed my hand on he's shoulder but he pushed it off I sighed deeply and tried again but this time I moved the covers and placed both of my hands on he's shoulders to turn him around and asked him again.

"Noeul....baby can we talk please"

But he just laid there didn't say a word or even looked at me I know I messed up and I know this was deeper then me just yelling at him.

I sighed and got up from the bed I looked at him and whispered.

"I'm sorry baby for yelling at you"

But he still didn't move I let my head fall as I look at the floor and slowly walked out of the room.

I closed the door and started walking as I was walking I heard the door lock again I sigh and sat down on the couch and just finally let my tears fall all I could say was that I'm sorry.

Sorry for not tell him sooner and keeping this secret from him I hope that I can just try again tomorrow and hope that he will atleast have a conversation with me.

Noeul pov

After a couple seconds of boss walking in the house I started feeling my eyes fill up with tears as they fell I missed him so much already I know he was just on the other side of the door but it broke my heart that he didn't trusted me.

After a few seconds I heard a knocked on the door I didn't say anything I just sat there crying in silence I know this wasn't good for are relationship but this was the only way to get him to talk and tell me the truth.