Chapter 15 - Loud Thoughts And Missed Targets

☾𖧷☽

The next three days were relatively the same

The next three days were relatively the same. Alyssa kept practicing her powers; making huge progress every day. She also found herself to be spending more and more time with a certain twin.

Things with her father were still tense but after his unexpected visit, things seemed to get a little calmer. At least now they weren't yelling at each other.

Right now Alyssa was in the living room, scrolling on her phone when Pietro walked in, Wanda trailing behind him as they laughed together. They saw Alyssa on the couch and walked towards her, Wanda sitting down on the opposite sofa as Pietro sat down at the foot of the couch Alyssa was laying on.

"Hello, Alyssa. What are you doing?" Wanda asked kindly, propping her right arm on her knee, resting her head on her hand.

"Just taking a break. What's up with you? You're so giggly." responded Alyssa, chuckling lightly.

Wanda smirked, trying to bite back a grin. "Nothing." she said, dragging out the word.

"Uh-huh." said Alyssa, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

Wanda continued smiling, sitting back as she looked at Pietro briefly. "How's training going?" she questioned.

"Oh, it's fine. It's actually kinda cool what I can do, once you get past the potential murders I could cause." Alyssa said casually, stretching out a hand. Orange energy floated towards Wanda, Alyssa now finding it easy to call upon it.

Wanda gasped as it hit her chest gently, leaving her behind with a bright, warm feeling. "That's... amazing."

"Yeah..." agreed Pietro quietly, sending Alyssa an impressed smile. She smiled in return, retracting her hand and laying it on her stomach.

"Are you gonna get physical soon?" asked Pietro, raising his brows slightly.

Alyssa bit her lip, snickering. "I'm gonna give you a moment to rephrase that, Sonic."

Pietro scoffed, grinning as Wanda let out a snort.

"I mean, if you want to, I guess I could get behind that..." continued Alyssa, sitting up with an exaggerated sigh.

"I mean, are you learning to fight with your powers soon?" laughed Pietro, a faint rose color on his cheeks as he stretched and rested his arm on the couch behind Alyssa's head.

Damn, that's hot.

Wanda suddenly laughed loudly, covering her mouth in an attempt to hide her laughter. Alyssa gave her a confused glance before answering Pietro's question.

"I mean, I want to, but I don't know if Kendra thinks I'm ready." she replied.

Pietro nodded, not questioning any further. Wanda, however, was still smiling like a madman, putting her hands beneath her legs as she sat on them.