Chapter 2 - The Beginning

The next morning , I feel healthy and I don't cough like others and then I put my uniform on and pick Pris to school as usual.

"Hi Pris, ready to go? ah today you're not as a cow as usual, hahaha" I said

"Ahhh you are so annoying!!" Pris replied

We go to school. On our way I tell Pris about what had happened with my t-Shirt yesterday.  Pris is very worried when I told her that.

"What? are you oke?? did you feel sick or something wierd?? Let's go to the doctor!!" Pris said

"Don't worry Pris I'm okay, I'm a superhero hahaha, do you know what superhero I am??" I asked a question

"Yourman hahaha" I said

"Shuttt up four, I worry about you!!!" Pris shouted at me

"I'm alright, thanks, let's go" I said

We arrive at school and the bell is ringing just in time. before we start our class there is announcement broadcasted from the principal.

" Attention please. To all all the students, i have an important news to tell. Our earth has been attacked by unidentified dreadful virus that attack your body immunity by having bleeding cough. and this virus is attacking our school. there was a report about some of our students suffered from this virus. I warn all of you to protect yourself, family, friends and people around you. report me if you find any suspicious sympthoms when it occurs at school or tell your parents.

Hearing that I feel shocked because me and Pris haven't got that virus, while I am thinking, there is another new announcement broadcasted.

" All students!you must go to the field"

And then I go to the field together with Pris. I grab her hand to make sure we go together . After going to the field, I see everyone is coughing and blood is coming out from their eyes, mouth, and nose.Their skin is turning white as a pale person . Everyone doesnt seem to have strength to do anything. I confuse , I know there is something wrong, the principal start talking.

"Good morning stundents" The principal starts to talk . He doesnt look having energy like a dead man.

"Today, I want to tell you about virus that is attacking the world and our school. The virus is from...." the principal starts to talk.
Before the principal finish speaking, me and all of the students suddenly stop talking and moving, frozen. it was very quiet so i could hear people are breathing. I feel something odd, so me and Pris go to the highest floor and look from there what has happened.

When we get there, we see everybody in the school doesnt make any movements at all. They stand still like statues.

" Pris!!!! why do they all stop moving??" I confuse and asked Pris

" I don't know four!!"

" There must be something wrong, let's get out of school" I'm worried and tell her to leave school

Before we go down, we look down and then they all become something strange, their muscles are out of their skin, their eyes are very red ,then they start moving out of their body. When we look down, some of them stare at us back and run toward us like they want to eat us. We are very afraid and I tell her to leave the school. When we want to go downstairs,  The people who look like Zombies are there, they are moving like flash. We recognise those zombies, they are our friends, Jack, Steve, and Marsha. Pris nearly wants to approach them. She hasn't realized that they are'nt our friends anymore.  They are Zombies. I tell Pris to run

" Run Pris!! run!!!!!!" I shout to her

She is shocked and confused what to do. I grab her hand and pull her and we run. We can't go down, and I look at a big tree, so I decide to jump.

" Jump!!!!!!" I shout again

*Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave your comments and vote my story , wait for the chapter 3, thank you..