Chapter 5 - Power of Love

After continuing riding, I am afraid of losing Pris. She has been fighting a lot of zombies so she is very weak now, I worry about her condition. but I have no choice. I must do something for this condition. I keep giving her motivation and telling her to be brave. otherwise she wont get through this tough situation. one day I decide to talk to her.

"Babe, you should be courageous and strong to fight abd defence from those zombies, I am afraid if zombies attack you when I go somewhere" I told Pris

" I will do my best babe, thanks" Pris replies me and satres at me as if she didn't want to lose me.

after that We decide to go to other country, we ensure that this virus won't get out of Asia and we are going to go to United States of America. we plan everything, pack our stuffs, bring everything we need then we go to Husein Sastra Negara Airport in Bandung. we also bring all of the guns, food, and water, there are a lot of zombies so we must fight, 100 zombies want to eat us now!!

"pris you have to be brave!! kill them!!" I shout to her.

But Pris doesn't want to shoot them because she is too afraid to use a gun. At last we can get in to the airport but all of the planes don't function well, so we must go back to our car.

"Shit!!!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe there are some planes working at Soekarno Hatta Airport in Jakarta" said pris.

"But it is in other city Pris" I said again.

"Just try it babe?" Pris asked me a question.

I follow what Pris wants and drive very fast. In the middle of the road, our car is stoped, I am confused why does the car stop. then I check it, I know that the gasoline was out. I don't know how we can get the gasoline . I am depressed. i don't know what to do. it's blank. i can't think. And then we decide to find the gasoline or a new car with a full gasoline, what i know is that the gasoline station is located 2 kilometers from where we are now. so we pick our gun, food, water and walk back to Soekarno Hatta Airport.

After walking for 2 hours we find the gasoline station with so many sport cars, and we pick red Lambhorgini. When we fill the gasoline, a lot of zombies are coming, they want us. I am ready to shoot them with bazooka . half of the zombies are died, and then I shoot them with shotgun, but there are too many of them, I can't handle it.

"Pris!!! Help me if you don't want me to die!!" I shouted.

"But..but.. I'm afraid.." She muttered with a soft voice.

"There is no time to be afraid Pris!!! help me pleasee!!" I shout again to her

And then Pris pick her samurai and and she beheads all of the zombies heads.

"Babe, you did it!!! I'm very proud of you babe!!!" I am so happy and then I hug her tightly. it's beyond my expectation.

" It's because of you, thanks babe!!" she replies me and give a hug.

Actually I was just acting . I could kill them all that time, but I want her to be strong so I just do nothing and stay still. I know when I'm in danger she can be brave and strong. We continue our riding to the Soekarno Hatta Airport. When we arrive, there are only 5 zombies there so I tell Pris to kill them all to make sure that she is strong and brave now, she did it. she killed 5 zombies with her sword, after that we pick the fastest plane, the jet plane, I can't fly the plane but my girlfriend insist me and hope me to fly it. I have no other choice, I must fly it in any ways.

And then I said to Pris , " Pris, I think we should wear parachute for our safety. can you find it and give me. it's under the seat.

"Of course Four" Pris replies me and give me the parachute.

Finally I succeed flying that jet, Pris looks very tired so she sleep in the jet. 10 minutes before the landing Pris wake up and she wants to go to the bathroom. When she open the bathroom door, she runs to me and scream, I don't believe it, there are 20 zombies inside the bathroom, I don't have any choice and other than to shoot them with the bazooka.

"Pris, get ready, pick the bag, I'll fire the bazooka!!" I shout to her.

After she pick all the bag, I fire that bazooka.

*boom*

The zombies are flying and so are we...