01:15

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

"Guys! I've got control of the beam, get out of here!", Miles yelled to the team of spider-people as he tried to control the beam.

Jonah lead the others towards the beam. From afar, she could hear glass breaking and a man getting furious.

"Well, this is it.", Gwen said, with sadness laced in her voice.

"Well, it's nice to know we're not alone.", Peni stated. Jonah could feel herself about to cry.

"I got the portal open, you first Peni.", Miles said as we opened the portal to Peni's dimension. Peni gave Miles a small thank you, before hugging Jonah tightly.

Jonah lifted her mask, showing Peni her face. Tears were poring, but she couldn't keep Peni from going home.

"Until we meet again.", Jonah sadly giggled as she pulled away from the hug. She watched Peni get pulled into the portal. The little girl was like a sister to Jonah. You could tell that they've gotten close over the span of a few hours.

"I uh, love you all.", Spider-Noir stated awkwardly. Jonah slightly giggled as she wiped her tears. "I'm taking the cube thing with me.", Spider-Noir told as he pulled out a Rubix Cube from his pocket. "I don't understand it, but i will.", Noir finally said, before letting go of the wall, falling into the portal that contained his universe.

"I want you to have this, it'll fit in your pocket.", Spider-Ham stated, as he gave Jonah his mallet. Jonah smiled, accepting the mallet thankfully. "That's all folks.", Spider-Ham sadly stated as he gracefully fell into the portal.

"Is he allowed to say that, legally?", Peter B asked, the group.

"Do I get to like the hairdo?", Miles asked Gwen as she pulled off her mask. "You know I'm older than you.", Gwen began. "fifteen months, buts it's pretty significant if you ask me.", Dhe finished.