Behind the scenes 16 (J.O)

Y/n's pov-

Y/n's pov-

Alex presses record and we walk up to the microphone with the phone ringing.

"Hello?" Jenna says. "Hey um i know this is gonna be weird to ask but can you say I can get through this for me?" Caleb asks. "I Can get through this?" She says in a regular voice. "No like softer and quieter and as if you were singing it." Caleb says. "I Can get through this." Jenna says just how I want it.

Caleb looks at me and I nod very fast. "YES OKAY THANK YOU JEN!" He says. "Okay yeah but what was it fo-"

He hung up.

"Okay now just replay that 4 times and I'll start to sing." I say to Alex.

Lose my mind- lil peep

"I can get through this
I can get through this
I can get through this" Jenna's Audio says

"I'm 'bout to give her everything she ever wanted and more
What I deliver is something that can't be bought at the store
I'm tryna bring you with me, baby, while I'm finding myself
That feeling when you kiss me tells me I don't need no one else
I had to lose my mind a couple times to find out it's you
I had to run around the whole world just to be here, it's true
These other women don't got nothing on the way that she moves
Let's pick up right where we left off last night inside of my room" I sing getting flashbacks of that night in the hotel room.

"When the time come, I'll be right here
Sippin' liquor with a grin on my face for you (foreshadowing???? Maybe???)
I got nothing left to keep me awake
I don't got no better thing to do but sit here and wait for you
For you
For you
For you" I sing.

"I can get through this (For you)
I can get through this (For you)
I can get through this." Jenna's audio says as I say 'for you'

The song comes to and from there we all sleep at Fabio's house.

Time skip- Monday.

It is way too early but I'm announcing tour. I wake up and go on my phone and have the post ready and Fabio alex and Caleb all bust in through the door. "ITS TODAY! ITS TODAY!" They all say as I laugh. "Yeah I know I have it ready here." I say as they all sit on the bed with me as we wait for it to hit 10:00 AM

5 mins later-

I pressed post. I'm lowkey scared.

Ivan= y/n

Y/n y/l/n ✅

Liked by Fabioguerrrraa and 10,367 others

Y/n y/l/n TOUR TOUR TOUR!! I'm back and a little better than before. (Might add more shows..)

"YEAHHH TOUR IS OFFICIALLY STARTING!" Fabio says. "Yeah we gotta wait like 3 months man." I say. " ruining the mood man." He says.

3 months later-

So me Alex fabio nezza vereena and pami all moved in together.. yeah. I don't know how we are alive right now. BUT first show is tonight and me and the rest are so excited to go to tour. We even got a tour bus.

But I might have to go see Jenna today since I want to be able to sing lose my mind on stage but I want her permission since her voice is in it and she doesn't know it. So I'll call Caleb and ask if Jenna is home and go over if she is. I'm going to bring my friends because I won't be able to control myself.

Ring ring ring

"Yo?" Caleb says over the phone. "Yo wassup, Remember that song i made with Jenna's audio?" I ask him. "Yeah why?" He asks. "Well i want to sing it on stage but i want her permission since she kinda is in the song." I say. "Yeah um she's in her room you want me to get her?" He asks me. "No no I want to go over so I can actually get her reaction." I say. "Oh okay yeah come over." He says. "Okay I'm going to bring the others if that's okay." I say. "Hell yeah! That's totally fine." He says. "Okay I'll start going right now then." I say. "Alright see you." He says and hangs up.

"GUYS WERE GOING TO JENNAS PLACD GET READY!" I yell.

Time skip-

We're inside Caleb's and Jenna's house and Jenna is in her room getting ready. I don't know why but she is.

"Heyyyy!" Jenna says coming down the stairs. She's still so pretty.. everyone says hi and I'm last.

"Hey." I say. "What's up?" She says sitting next to me. Why am I getting nervous? "Oh yeah um I wanted to show you a song I made around 3 months ago and I don't know if you know this but today is the first day of tour and I want to be able to sing it." I say looking at her.

"Why do you need me to hear it?" She asks. "Just listen yeah?" I say softly and she nods her head. I then start playing the song on my phone.

I can get through this
I'm 'bout to give her everything she ever wanted and more
What I deliver is something that can't be bought at the store
I'm tryna bring you with me, baby, while I'm finding myself
That feeling when you kiss me tells me I don't need no one else
I had to lose my mind a couple times to find out it's you
I had to run around the whole world just to be here, it's true
These other women don't got nothing on the way that she moves
Let's pick up right where we left off last night inside of my room
When the time come, I'll be right here
Sippin' liquor with a grin on my face for you
I got nothing left to keep me awake
I don't got no better thing to do but sit here and wait for you
For you
For you
For you
I can get through this (For you)

The song ends and I look at Jenna and she's smiling. "I liked it." She says looking at me. I look back at her and I feel my self start to smile a bit. "So can i sing it on stage?" I ask. "Yeah. Of course! Thank you for asking y/n/n." She says softly. "Yeah it's no problem." I say still looking at her. "Hey uh after the show we're throwing a party at our new place. You can stop by if you want." I say. "Yeah sure." She says.

Short Timeskip- in the car

"We're throwing a party today?" Fabio asks me. "Yeah now we are. So start inviting people over!" I say. "Oh my god all this just for her?" Fabio asks. "Not just for her i was planning to throw a party after the show!" I say.

"You really love my sister and I love it. Thank you for inviting me on your by the way." Caleb says.

"Yeah no problem."

I know some of you are about to go night night but here you go :) I have work tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to work on the next part tomorrow :(

1260 words.