𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 '𝟖𝟕

Korekiyo's expression fades from confused to angry.

"Kokichi..." Korekiyo's angry voice comes on. "You already know what I'm about to say. I don't care if you are a Man, Woman, Tall, Short, Unicorn, or Dog; I will beat your ass if you dare cross me."

Kokichi simply replies with, "Hmph...I wonder how you'll deal with that."

Korekiyo looks at him with a menacing glare, "I can assure you, I am more than capable."

"heh...heh." Rantaro gives out a fake, nervous chuckle. "Fighting in the bathroom? I don't think...that um...well... never mind." Rantaro then looks at Kokichi, "C-come on. Let's go. It's getting late." Rantaro suggests.

Kokichi then thinks to himself, "OwO~! Rantaro's concerned about me! And Korekiyo is getting mad because of it. I must keep this information to myself...that's the best course of action."

Korekiyo looks to his side, sighing, "Fine,"

Another guy walks in before the two can even make their next step. He is buff, with dark brunette hair. He is a pile upon pile of muscle! It's...Nekomaru. Nekomaru Nidai. He is also known for...his gastrointestinal issues. He barges into the stall.

"Oh...!" Rantaro says, absolutely astonished by the situation.

"Dammit, I gotta shit REAL bad!" Nekomaru exclaims with his booming voice.

"My!..." Korekiyo's eyes widen as he puts his hand against his mask.

Nekomaru grunts, "Jurassic Park? More like-"

"GOD!" Kokichi yells at the top of his lungs, taken aback by the situation.

As everyone unwillingly froze in fear...Nekomaru finishes his pun.

"JURRASIC SHIIIIIIIIIITTTT!"

A force of energy destroys the walls, and the ceilings collapse. Kokichi, Korekiyo, and Rantaro are sent flying through the debris. The three fall from the top floor of the building onto the first floor. They land on the pavement, getting covered in rubble and dust.

Korekiyo quickly stands up. "No reaction."

Nekomaru laughs as he approaches the boys, pulling up his gym pants. "Hahaha! Sorry guys. A man's gotta go when he's gotta go." He then looks down at the three boys, "I guess you're still alive, eh?"

Rantaro coughs out dust from the air. "What the fuck..." 

Kokichi barely manages to escape from the debris. In a delirious state, he turns to Nekomaru. A fearful expression floods his face. He yells.

"IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER!?"

/////////////////////////////////////////

Three hundred fifty-eight words. Should I make a part 2. uhm n e way hope you enjoyed it. Like and subscribe /j

 Like and subscribe /j