Chapter 2: Detective time... includes small spaces and hidden compartments.

"Is that there's a handle on the walls of every room, without a door to open." He continued. "What have you found out Willow?" He turned to Willow.
"N-not much but," She stuttered, placing the photographs on the table. "I f-found these pictures of c-children in one o-of the offices, t-they kind of l-look similar to the m-missing children i-in the- "

"Press" Oliver interrupted.

The three looked at the pictures carefully, there were about 5 pictures. Two girls, three boys, all of them were about the ages of 8-10, all had the same case: vanished in the middle of school. The five that had gone missing were all sons and daughters of prestigious and rich families, the kidnapper probably used the poor kids as for a deal: Money.

"That's the Elliot's only child!" Charlie pointed to the other girl. "And those are the Thompson twins!...
and Giovanni's whippersnapper!... and my little sister"

He said with a sad smile.

"We'll bring her back Charlie; in fact, we'll bring them all back." Announced Oliver.

"D-do you have a cellar in t-this mansion C-Charlie?"

Interrupted Willow.

"Not that I know of, but I'll go ask my mother." Charlie spoke his voice cracked in doing so.

And off Charlie went to ask his mother who was just in the next room, meanwhile Oliver and Willow had to discuss their plans on how to uncover:

1.) Who stole the the toys and clothes?

2.) Who kidnapped the children?

3.) Where did they take the children?

4.) Could the person who stole the toys and the person who kidnapped the children be the same person?

5.) Why did the Andersons' put handles on every single room in their mansion if there wasn't a door to open?

6.) Why did they need the clothes and toys?

7.) What did they do with the children?

8.) Why did they kidnap the children?

"Well the kidnapper and the thief could be the same person, they might also be working together. The thief stole clothes and toys for children maybe they we trying to lure the brats in, but where?" Oliver paced back and forth, muttering.

"Ah anyway, Willow did they all go in the same school?"

"W-who" Willow asked, perplexed.

"The children of course!"

"O-oh, yes t-they did"

There was a knock on the office door, it was Mrs. Evans. "Pardon me but I'm looking for Charlie, have you seen him?" she asked.

"H-he's speaking to his m-mother, j-just in the o-other room." Willow replied.

"Thank you, dear" Mrs. Evans said as she was just closing the door.
"Mrs. Evans?!" Oliver practically shrieked.

"Yes?" Mrs. Evans replied.

"You're married aren't you?" Oliver asked.

"Indeed, I am."

"Have you got any children of your own?"

"W-where are y-your manners M-Mr. Smith?" Willow elbowed Oliver.

"It's alright Willow," Mrs. Evans said calmly, went back to Oliver and frowned. "No I don't Mr. Smith, why do you ask?"

"Nothing, lately I've been quite fascinated with children." Oliver replied.