53

Chapter 53

Don't dare to mess around. By the way, didn't your mercenary group go out, why did you come back?" Yu Yanhuo spoke.

"Actually, I just came back to see if my mercenary group was gone. Some time ago, the leaders selected by our mercenary regiments received a task. We all went because the benefits were high. But we didn't expect that the mission was to kill us all. Because I didn't find what I was looking for first, I was surrounded by thousands of zombies just about to walk back. We ended up losing half of our men and managed to escape. But we didn't feel right, so now I'm back on my own.

I didn't expect to be followed just after I came back" "

Actually, I don't think they recognized your identity. Xiao Han told me that she received a task to follow you because you are a light-based psychic, and of course she doubted your identity and watched you approach the building. It also depends on whether you have a relationship with your mercenary group, fortunately you didn't enter through the main entrance, otherwise they would have arrested you directly," Yu Yanhuo explained.

。 "So how many mercenary groups have been taken away now," I hurriedly asked.

"It should be as far as I know, except for some relatively large mercenary groups, the rest have been almost collected." A girl said.

"What about the Miracle Mercenary Group," I hurriedly asked.

"|That mercenary group, it should be said that they are not very lucky, there was a disagreement in the mercenary group yesterday, those people divided into two factions, one faction directly defected to ZF and the other faction waited for their regiment leader to return, because of the trouble, 18 people died at that time, all of them were swept into a sieve by guns. It seems that there are only the original deputy regiment commanders and a few die-hard members left. And they were kicked out, and I still see those people in the slums today. Yu Yanhuo said, and

I stood up abruptly at his words. His eyes were full of murderous aura. It's like blowing up the entire base.

"Fireworks, can you take me to them?" Or get them over. "I asked.

"We are good friends, so I will tell you the truth, it is impossible to take you, and it is also a certain trouble to bring them over, because it will only be suspected." Unless I'm going to pass on the word on your behalf. But I don't understand if he can trust me" "

It doesn't matter. I have a way," after speaking, he wrote out the three words Yin Tiantian on the paper and handed them to the fireworks. [bookid==《The Sea of Beasts》]

72. Escape from base

72 "It doesn't matter. I have a way," after speaking, he wrote out the three words Yin Tiantian on the paper and handed them to the fireworks.

"Yin Tiantian, what does this mean?" asked Fireworks strangely.

"This is the code, and he will understand it when handed over to their deputy commander," I said.

"Okay, you stay here and I'll go out for a while. I'll be back in a moment," he said and walked out.

I sat quietly in the corner, and all I thought about was how to get so many people out. Although there are still a lot of cars in the space, it is not difficult to ensure that the other party will not block the road. It should be like a one-size-fits-all solution. Or a back door should be opened inadvertently. But where is it better to hang? Thinking of this, I hurriedly took out the map and examined it carefully. The walls of the current survivor base are more than five meters high. And there are no buildings around the wall. Some are just a few small buildings. And at the top of the wall is connected to the power grid, which is also done because this time to prevent everyone from escaping.