14

Chapter 14

"There's a town in front and a gas station. They asked if we were going to the town or at the gas station," Qi Cheng asked.

In fact, at first, I wanted to find a gas station, but when I met the troops, I had no chance. So I decided to go to the gas station, anyway, this time the army stipulates that everything I get is private, and as soon as I heard that I was going to the gas station,

some of the girls in the car stopped working. He began to pester Qicheng again, saying what gasoline can be ordered with others. But the most important thing now is to eat and 、、、 and so on.

Seeing my ugly face, Qi Cheng yelled, "You can go to town with other people." Don't bother me. Sure enough, when Qi Cheng opened his mouth like this, everyone was scared and did not dare to speak, but he could not let himself be hungry, so he got out of the car with courage. As a result, I saw a slain zombie running back to the car screaming.

The car slowly drove towards the gas station. Directly parked at the gasoline, other vehicles did not run this way. Put the plastic bucket tied to the roof of the car on the ground, and Qi Cheng directly refuels the barrel. Because there was a car blocking it here. The drums filled with gasoline were put into the space by me. Before the third barrel could be filled, several vehicles from the troops drove over, presumably to send the others to the town first. Just came back. Fill up two barrels of oil and give up the place to them.

Returning to the car and putting the bucket in the back door, the group of girls started arguing, saying that the smell was too big or something.

。 "You can walk, no one begged you to stay in the car," Qi Cheng said directly. The pretense made him sick.

"Are you still a man, why do you talk to girls like that," one of the girls spoke directly. Others also preached.

"You can get out of here," I said directly.

Suddenly, there was silence in the car. One of the girls thought she had misheard and asked again. They all know that I am a good-hearted girl, and I am also a bully. So at first, there was no fear of stealing my things.

"Naw. If you don't go on, I don't mind letting you never go down," I threatened, picking up the baseball bat I set aside.

Upon seeing this, all the girls were scared and ran out of the car. I walked up and closed the car door, took a look at Junye's smile, and directly told Qi Cheng to drive...

17

17

The vehicle slowly drove into the town, although it was a town, it was very prosperous. There are also private grain processing plants. It's a pity that the sign has fallen to the ground, and if you don't look closely, you really don't know that there is a grain depot here.

We went straight in from the gas station, so the first place we passed was here, and the others were still walking around the town. Qi Cheng and I looked at each other. Then he glanced at Junye again.

"Don't look at me, I think we can be friends, but I am quite sincere, not only helped you remove the bug, but you gave me something to drink at that time, this secret I didn't tell anyone"

Listening to Junye's words, I suddenly remembered that he had his eyes open, and it seemed that he still saw it.

Seeing that I was silent, Junye hurriedly said, "Actually, I think your current personality is quite cute, more likable than that little white flower's personality," Junye directly praised,