Chapter 1

It was a regular Tuesday when he met his beloved. Just a normal, everyday Tuesday until it wasn't. It maybe wasn't the best option to stand there while Endeavour was injured and blue flames surrounded them, but he was just frozen. The way she carried herself, her bright eyes shining in the flames and her adorable smirk as she looked at, looked at him! His heart started beating so rapidly he thought he may collapse, die even. The world and time seemed to slow as their eyes met, was this love at first sight?

His thoughts were interrupted when Mirko jumped in the fray, the three villains decided it was time to retreat. They couldn't defeat three top heroes, even if one is heavily injured. Hawks still watched her even as Mirko began checking on Endeavour, he still watched. She had turned and began shouting at the other two villains with her, not that he could hear a word she said.

"C'mon idiot we gotta go," the pyromaniac shouted back at the woman still wanting to hold strong, "You'll get yourself killed or in jail." After stating his peace he turned and disappeared into the alley, his dark clothing and hair making it easy for him to blend in.

"Tiger!" Her leader's voice called to her, he was only a few feet away and she began jogging towards him. "Watch out!" He cried watching an unsteady wall begin to slowly fall towards her, she should be able to move in time easily but her feet were stuck in place her life flashing before her eyes. Then smaller pieces of the wall fell around her, hitting the floor and turning to dust, her leader had saved her. Used his quirk to disintegrate the wall in time.

"T-Thank you," her voice was shaky as she stared at his back, he turned grabbed her wrist (with four fingers) and ran, without saying a word, toward the alley Dabi had ran into.

Hawks watched this happen and became frustrated that it was Shigaraki who saved her, a villain, an evil being saving her! Why couldn't he have just moved quicker to save her, him: The Hero! His eyes narrowed watching as they were almost gone realising this may be the last time he see her, he ordered a feather to detach from his wings and slip into her pocket unnoticed by all, all but him.