Sire Bond (L)

Louis

Louis and Harry arrived to set the next day with matching coffee cups in hand. There was no point in trying to hide anything from them. He'd never get away with it. They were greeted by Liam, who wrapped an arm around Louis's shoulder, and Zayn, who wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulder. "What a shock," Liam said happily.

"You're welcome," Zayn said in Harry's ear. Knew it! Sneaky boys practically pushed them together. But they were successful so Louis wasn't mad.

"My boys!" Niall jogged toward them and looked right at Harry when he said it. Harry grinned down at his feet when he said that. It was so nice to hear Niall include Harry as part of their little circle. It'd only been a day but that was how it worked in their group back when they all met too. None of them resisted the easy, instant chemistry back in Season 1 and they weren't doing it with Harry either.

"You guys need to watch the dailies from yesterday. The sexual tension between Phillip and Tommy was unreal! Can't wait to see what I get out of you today." Niall said, leading the line of guys to the set.

"Niall, can we keep him?" Liam begged with his big puppy eyes. "He tames Louis, and he's so pretty to look at!"

Zayn looked at the ground and swallowed. Ugh, he better not be jealous. It's his own fault he hasn't been more honest with Liam. They were so exhausting sometimes. And he better not make Harry feel unwelcome, or else Louis was going to lecture him for the next week.

"When will you three get it through your thick skulls that I don't write the show, I just direct it? Trust me, I would if I had that kind of power. I did let the producers know Harry was a dream to work with yesterday, but that's all I can do." Niall grinned back at Harry.

"I can't wait til the episode airs. The Vexxies are going to eat him up," Louis said. The Excavated fandom never hesitated to, let's just say, 'colorfully express their thirst.'

With that, the same Harry that dropped to his knees without pause the day before turned all bashful and shy, which made Louis feel special. Like he'd seen a version of Harry that no one else was allowed to see.

Niall only had two days with Harry, so on Day 1, he'd knocked out his solo scenes and the first scene with the three boys. But Day 2 of shooting would be all the scenes with Harry and Louis (and sometimes Liam) so they had a lot to fit in. The short day before wasn't free, but Louis didn't mind. This meant he'd get to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Harry before they sent him back out of their little world. But Louis didn't want to think about that just yet.

*****

The last scene of the night was with all three of the guys. Louis and Harry were happily shirtless together for it, tucked away in the vampire's plush king size bed with black satin sheets. Liam complained the whole time because he wanted to be in a comfy bed too, not on the hard floor with adventuring gear on. Zayn sat with Liam and arranged the ritual props around the threshold while Niall worked with lighting to get the shot exactly how he envisioned it.

"Maybe you could come visit the set on one day you have auditions in town?" Louis said, snuggling Harry's curly head to his chest. His hair smelled like fruit and magic, and Louis never wanted to forget it.

"I love that idea. Good thing I already snuck my number into your phone," Harry smiled into his chest.

"You're going to cause me to break my no dating rule. I can already tell. Vixen." Louis laughed and kissed the top of his head.

"We aren't even rolling guys," Niall smirked over his shoulder.

"All set over here," Zayn called out.