Ethical Sushi Prep (L, sorry for the reverse card!)

Louis - (I know, the pattern shattered. For good reason. H got the prologue, it's ok)

The three boys were "at the bar" when Harry finally arrived later that night. Really, Zayn was having his way with Liam and Niall was hiding in one of the bedrooms of the penthouse trying to distract himself by reading through the next script and planning his shots for the episode. The place was big enough that Harry wouldn't know he was there, though.

"This place is so nice! We should only ever stay here for ComicCon." Harry said as he dropped his bags and wrapped around Louis for a hug and a kiss. He wore his hair in a bun and had on sweats and a t-shirt, apparently aiming for comfort for the long drive.

His face still had a little makeup on it from the photoshoot. It was just enough to brighten his complexion and rosey up his cheeks and lips, but he usually left it on because he said it made him feel pretty. Louis always scrubbed that shit off the first chance he had.

"Did you eat?" Louis kissed him on the cheek and pulled out his phone to text discreetly to the boys, 'The eagle has landed'.

"Yeah, on the way here. I took a shower before the shoot, so if you wanna.." Harry ground his hips playfully against Louis. He made this way too easy.

"I do wanna...." Louis smiled into a kiss. "Wanna play?"

"Always want to play, Daddy." He popped his little hip out. Such a flirt.

"Ok baby. That one is our room," Louis pointed to a door. "But we have the place to ourselves so we should.. defile it." Louis made that inside joke all for his own amusement.

"What if they come back while we are still playing?" Harry asked, not so innocently.

"Oh no Harold, they might see you naked!" Louis poked his belly. "Just like they do every fucking week, because you can't keep your clothes on." He laughed. "Anyway, they just left ten minutes ago to go play wingman and help Niall get laid. We have plenty of time."

Harry pouted. He was about to have the very best night.

Game on.

Louis straightened his posture and put his dom face on. "Go to our room and get undressed and recite your colors loud enough for me to hear. You'll find a box on the bed with something for you to wear on top. Put it on and bring it to the dining room table. I wouldn't recommend brat behavior this evening. I have some presents I'd like to give you. I want to celebrate our Kinkaversary so don't make me take your gifts away." He grinned.

Harry smiled and skipped to the bedroom and started going through the color system speech with enthusiasm. Louis quietly took a package from the fridge and snuck it onto a stool that was pushed under the table. Then he texted, "He's already naked, wrap it up Ziam. Niall, breathe."

Harry came out a few moments later in a pair of green lace hipster panties that he'd specially ordered to match Harry's eyes. They were also tailored for Harry's body thanks to the show having his measurements for costumes. The panties wrapped over his already hard dick in soft lace, just enough fabric to cover everything but little enough to sit low on his laurel tattoos.

Louis twirled his finger in the air, instructing him to spin so he could see his ass cheeks poke out from the bottoms. Fucking delicious.

"Good boy. Lie down on the table."

Harry looked like he wanted to question Louis (most scenes happen on the bed, not a table), but was smart enough to stop himself and hop up on the table that the boys had just been talking at a few hours ago. He stretched his long legs out and leaned back until he was flat. There was a little shiver from the cold surface on his skin, but Louis figured that would be a temporary problem. He'd be warmed up in no time.