Chapter 3

Ellie POV

Joel and I ran after Y/N, and we're now slowly catching up to him.

Ellie: So, how are we doing this? Just go in guns blazing or more of a stealthy approach perhaps?

I asked, looking at Joel who was struggling to keep up with me.

Joel: Does this guy look like he knows what stealth is?

Ellie: Guns blazing it is then.

Y/N already arrived at the weaponry which now had two guys standing in front of its entry, holding their rifles.

"Hey! Stop right there!"

Obviously, Y/N didn't listen to their order and instead jumped both of them.

He slammed his shield against one guy and hit the other one in his face with an elbow strike.

Y/N: Stand down, no one needs to get hurt here.

Ellie: It's a bit too late for that, don't you think?

Y/N: Follow me, smartass. Let's get the guns.

Joel: Lead the way.

We took the stairs down, which finally allowed us to see how huge this weaponry really is.

Ellie: Holy shit...this place is gigantic.

Y/N: And full of guns too. Shame we can't take all of them with us.

Ellie: Who said we can't? We'll have a truck waiting for us outside, remember?

Y/N: There will be a bunch of angry guys waiting for us outside too, we won't have the time to empty the whole building, so take the most important stuff.

Ellie: Every gun is important.

Y/N: There are some weapons more important than others.

Joel: I guess it's safe to say that these are the rather important ones, huh?

He asked, examining the rocket launcher in his hands.

Y/N: Yeah, those are the good ones. But the rockets will use up quite some space. And besides, rifles are important as well, we'll need a lot of them.

Joel: Pistols too.

Y/N: Pistols, Rifles and RPGs, that's our list.

Ellie: Don't forget about the ammo.

Y/N: Let's get to work.

A few minutes later we had a bunch of weapons and ammo gathered on the ground beneath us.

Ellie: Great, now we just have to move them into the truck.

We heard a loud honk from outside, which was the signal that Tess was waiting for us.

Joel: Fast, we don't have much time until they start firing on the truck!

He explained as he rushed outside with his hands full of weapons.

Y/N: You take the ammo, I take the guns, just like we said.

Ellie: Yeah, I got this.

A few minutes later we were approached by guards that ordered us to raise our hands in the air.

"Hands in the air or we'll shoot!"

An unusually heavy armored guy yelled at us.

Ellie: Look at his armor, where the hell did he get that from?

Joel: I don't know and I don't care.

Y/N: Stay here, guys. I got this.

Y/N stepped away from us and went over to the guards.