deja vu

Once upon a time, in a small town, there was a young woman named Sarah. She was a waitress at a local diner and lived alone in a small apartment. One night, as she was walking home from work, she noticed a pair of gloves lying on the ground. She picked them up and put them in her pocket, thinking she might be able to find their owner.

As she continued walking, she felt a strange sense of deja vu. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had been in this exact spot before. Suddenly, she heard a scream coming from a nearby alleyway. She cautiously approached and saw a man lying on the ground, covered in blood. She recognized him as a regular customer at the diner.

Sarah quickly called the police, but as she waited for them to arrive, she noticed a ten dollar bill lying on the ground next to the man's body. She picked it up and put it in her pocket, not realizing the danger she was putting herself in.

Days went by, and the police were no closer to finding the killer. Sarah couldn't shake the feeling that she was somehow connected to the murder. She kept having strange dreams about a red ribbon and an empty cigarette.

One day, she was walking home from work when she saw a stone with a strange symbol carved into it. She felt drawn to it and picked it up. Suddenly, she was transported back in time to the night of the murder. She saw the killer's face and realized it was someone she knew.

Sarah was stuck in a repeat loop, reliving the same night over and over again. Each time, she tried to stop the murder, but it always ended the same way. She couldn't escape the nightmare.

Finally, she realized that the gloves she had found belonged to the killer. She turned them over to the police and the killer was caught. But Sarah was forever haunted by the horror she had experienced. She could never forget the feeling of being trapped in a never-ending nightmare.