Aqua vs Jeanne D'Arc: Battle of the Holy Light

Junko: At first there was darkness

Junko: At first there was darkness... until our lord and savior said let there be light! And these two have learned how to take that light and turn it into a deadly weapon!

Ann: Aqua, the Maiden of the Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts.

Junko: And Jeanne D'Arc, the Holy Virgin of the Fate Series.

Kokonoe: The stage is set and the combatants are ready.

Junko: It's time for a Death Battle!

Inside a church in the middle of Orlean France, Jeanne was praying in front of a statue

Inside a church in the middle of Orlean France, Jeanne was praying in front of a statue. A portal opened behind her as Aqua came out. She looked around the church and then up at Jeanne.

Aqua: I came as fast as I could. This Holy Grail War is too dangerous.

Jeanne: You are asking me to end the Grail War? I apologize but that is something I can not do.

Aqua summoned her Keyblade and aimed it at Jeanne.

Aqua: End it... Or I'll end it by force.

Jeanne: It appears we can not discuss this peacefully. 

Jeanne summoned her flag.

Jeanne: Very well then, bring it on.

Aqua: Burn!

She swung her Keyblade and fired three fireballs at Jeanne who quickly dodged them. Jeanne dashed at her and went for a stab of her flag but Aqua made a barrier to block it. She then went to swing her Keyblade at Jeanne who quickly blocked it. Aqua kicked Jeanne back and threw her Keyblade like a boomerang. Jeanne threw her flag the same way as their weapons clashed. Both girls jumped up and grabbed their weapons out of the air before Jeanne swung her Flag again. Aqua quickly turned around and jumped out of the way.