Sonic the Hedgehog vs Ruby Rose: Knight of Roses

Kokonoe: Speed

Kokonoe: Speed... it's a fundamental concept for all living things, no matter what world you stumble upon.

Junko: Yep! If you wanna swing your blade you better be fast enough to pull it out cause these two are too fast for you!

Kokonoe: Sonic, the knight of the wind.

Ann: And Ruby Rose, the red huntress.

Kokonoe: The stage is set and the combatants are ready.

Junko: It's time for a Death Battle!

In the Phantom Field, Sonic and Ruby fell from the sky

In the Phantom Field, Sonic and Ruby fell from the sky. Sonic landed on his feet while Ruby landed on her butt.

Ruby: Ow ow ow ow... 

Sonic: Woah, where am I?

They both hear System XX's voice.

System XX: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Blue vs Red battle of champions! Looks like Red vs Blue was already taken.

Ruby: Um... what now?

System XX: The rules are simple. You two fight each other and the winner gets to go home.

Ruby: What? I thought we went over this. I'm not going to fight some random-

System XX: Hey, just between me and you, that guy has a really interesting sword.

Ruby: Wait really?

Just then, Caliburn came up from behind Sonic.

Caliburn: I'll have you know I am more than just interesting! Sir Sonic, you aren't seriously considering this are you?

Sonic: Well...

Ruby: A talking sword! So cool! I take it back, I gotta see that thing in action!

Ruby takes out Cresent Rose with a smile. Sonic rubbed his nose and smirked.

Sonic: Heh, sounds like fun. Let's see who's faster!