fake

(tw:mention of eating disorder, I also remember nothing from ahs so I kinda making everything up as I go)

God I was wrong

Martha giggled as she called Chloe. when Chloe answered I realized, Martha was the way she was because she wanted to fit in. She wasn't a bad person like I thought. She was a great person.

I sighed as I let them talk. Once Martha hung up she sighed, she looked tired and worn out. We waited for Chloe to get here.  Once she got here they kinda just forgot I was there. I sighed as I left the room. I went to the bathroom and just stared at the mirror. I flinch when I saw Tate staring back at me.
"What are you doing with Martha ?" He asked

"I don't want to talk right now." I said and turned around to leave.

He didn't move, he just stared down at me, I felt like he was judging me. "Did they ignore you?" He asked. I just nodded "it's fine they do it a lot." I finally answered seeing that he wouldn't move.  He grabbed my arm and led my to the living room. "What are you doing?" I asked him
"We're watching tv, what do you like to watch." He said looking at me. "Um I don't know, the shining?"  I answered looking down. He smiled and started looking through his tapes. He made a little noise when he found the movie. "You ready weirdo?" He said putting the movie in. He sat down on the couch and I did as well. I didn't know Tate that well. He would always sit by me in therapy, but we didn't talk that much.

~time skip~

I left Tate on the couch to go to the bathroom, I stopped when I heard my name being brought up from Martha's room.

"Have you ever seen y/n eat like ever?" I heard mathra asked, she sounded serious, like she was scared. "No, but I mean she looks like she does, I mean I think she is over weight." Chloe snickered.

What the fuck was wrong with her I hated that this made me cry, that I really felt bad for myself. I walked downstairs and went to the door.
"Where are you going the movie isn't over?" Tate said, he looked very confused."I'm leaving." I said and left. I started to walk home.

Not knowing he was following me

(Hey sorry very short chapter. I'm trying to get her to meet all the characters and then the chapters will be longer, thanks for reading 💃)