falling apart

(tw:idk, picking back up to the Hannibal thing)

"You"

What the fuck did I just say?
"Um, I am so sorry I-"
I was cut off by Hannibal. "No darling it's fine." He calmly said.

I looked at the time. " Oh, welp I gotta go, bye Hannibal." I whispered and left.

God I hope Chloe is okay. What if grandma came home? She probably wouldn't mind. What if will stops by? Nah he's off to Baltimore. Hopefully she'll be okay. God I hate that bitch.

I decided not to go through the front door and just go through my door. (The basement/garage door) I saw Chloe sleepy peacefully on the bed. I sighed of relief. I place my stuff down and pushed some of Chloe's hair out of her face. She moved a little from the touch,but didn't wake up. I sat beside her and read a book.

"Where the fuck am I?!" Chloe screamed waking up. I pushed her back down onto the bed. "Chill, you at my place cho." I think she forgot about what happened because she just cuddled up the me.

"Hey Chloe, I got to go." I whispered trying to get her off of me."what why?" She looked up at me with her green eyes.

So I can eat Tiffany out. Girl what the fuck

"I'm meeting a friend." I got off the bed and went to my door. I heard a small "okay" and then went.

I haven't seen Tiffany today so I decided to make a meet up for us.

"Hey doll, what we doing today." She linked our arm. "Umm I think we could go by the pond." I said. We walked to the pond. I felt confused when I was with Tiffany. Like I didn't know if I loved her like a friend or lover.

I don't even want to go to this pond. I looked over at Tiffany to see her skipping rocks. She looked so happy. I smiled and sat down looking at the sunsetting.

The day wasn't over yet.

(Hey sorry very short chapter, today has been crazy so I kinda rushed this,but I'm back from being grounded. A lot of new characters will be in the next chapter so. Thanks for reading 💃)

 Thanks for reading 💃)