sleeping buddy

(tw: idk kinda cringe)

Not knowing he was following me

"Y/n wait up please!" I heard Tate yell. Once he caught up to me he placed a arm around my shoulder. "Why'd you leave?" He asked.

"I just needed to leave is all."I said as I started to walk faster. I felt his presence drift away and started to calm down. Once I got home it was around 7.p.m. I looked around to see if grandma was still up and she wasn't so I went to my bedroom.

(If you don't like it don't worry it will change soon also don't mind the glass door, think of it as a wooden door that goes outside

(If you don't like it don't worry it will change soon also don't mind the glass door, think of it as a wooden door that goes outside. )

I sighed as I jumped onto my bed. It didn't bother me to hear them talking about me, but it did when I heard what Chloe said. She had no right to say what she said. I thought about stop being here friend, but I could never do that. She was a victim as well, so everyone saids. She told everyone she was a victim of the infamous killer ghostface. Which isn't true, but if I left her everyone would use that against me. And I can't let that happen.

I sighed as a knock came from the door that leads outside. I smiled once I saw it was will.

"Hey." I sighed out. He smiled and walked in. "Hey." He shuffled over to  bed. Will had a grey long sleeve that was buttoned lazily."can I stay over tonight, I can't sleep." He sounded really tired. Will would always sleep here, also like every night. I almost thought about giving him a key. "Sure." I said as I said that he hopped in the bed almost immediately. I went to the bathroom across from my room and changed in there. Once I came back will started to pat the spot beside him. I smiled as I went to the spot and laid down.

The next day I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled as I turned to see will looking up at me. Today was a Saturday so we didn't have to go to school, well I wouldn't have to. Will already graduated last year so he didn't have to worry about school.

(will is only 19 in this)

Will and I walked up the stairs I started to smell french toast and other foods. I started to run up the stairs with Will following behind me.

Once we got up the stairs we saw three plates filled with food and we both sat down and started to eat.
"Wow, omg grandma thanks so much. Ms.cook this is so good thank you." Grandma mumbled to herself, soon after we repeated what she said laughing to ourselves. after we were done eating we went back to my room and will got ready to leave. "Hey before you go I wanted to uh give you this." I said going to my desk and reaching for one of his books he left. He smiled and took it back and left. I smiled to myself. I started to get ready for the day.

Today was going to be one hell of a day

(Thanks for reading 💃)