Chapter 0

[Tetsuro's POV]

I had never had a serious relationship before.

I have reasons, so let me tell you.

I was always getting confessed by the girls who were asking me to date them out.

But none of them can accept who I am.

What I want.

Not even supporting what I want. They just chase me for fame, attention, and privileges.

And with that, I started to play along with them. Dumping girls whenever I got bored or when I found out I was just being used. That's how I was tagged as a playboy.

I just let it be like that. Until a day came, that I never expected to happen.

The girl caught my attention on the first day of the class, and suddenly our different worlds met. Ah no- that girl got into my life.

I thought at first that she was the same as the other girls who got involved but no, she was indifferent. Indeed, she was a woman.

From that day, I just realized that I fell in love for the first time. That I found love that I thought I would never find.

So I thought everything between us would be fine, but I got it wrong.

I didn't foresee the worst things that might happen to me, to us. I was blinded by my feelings that I never felt before. I forget the fact that she got into my life by the silly bet I agreed on.

I thought I could change that fact but that was all I thought...

To Be Continued.

Hi folks, welcome to 'Over You: The Prequel'. This story will run around about Tetsuro's life before the current timeline.

This story was still in progress. Please stay tuned for further updates!

See ya soon.

XOXO

Hina Hira.