Chapter 5

[Ayu's POV]

So Hikari-san goes to America to undergo the operation and stays there for a year for her recovery. Luckily the operation succeeded although it was a crucial operation.

When she got back to Japan, Ni-san asked permission from her adoptive family to live together and later the two got married.

Kiyoomi: "Wait. He's married?"

Me: "Yup he was. It was not known publicly cause everything was enclosed to our family and the closest one."

"Actually... I was super close to her. She was the one who stayed with me in Miyagi after what happened to me."

Kiyoomi: "I see but, I haven't seen her earlier"

Me: "About that..."

After 3 years... as the doctor stated before, her health started to deteriorate more and more each day.

Complication is it.

Until the scariest day of Tetsuro arrived.

Right before he graduated from university, Hikari-san passed away. And it was the saddest thing that happened to him, and after years... He can't still forget his wife... even if she wishes to find someone who can stay beside him longer, he can't yet open her heart to others.

Kiyoomi: "I see... so that explains it all"

Me: "Explain what?"

Kiyoomi: "Well... it's mine and your brother's secret" *chuckles*

Me: "That's so unfair huh"

Kiyoomi: "Let's just sleep, we need to wake up earlier tomorrow okay"

Me: "You seem excited about your birthday, my husband"

Kiyoomi: "It's not like that"

Me: *chuckles* "Come on don't deny it"

Tetsuro: "I know, Ayu will wake up. She was stronger than what you think."

Tetsuro: "I'm pretty sure... she will wake up. Because I will never let it happen again. I don't want to lose somebody again...

Tetsuro: "It was the most suck feeling to have. So don't worry... we will not lose her."

Tetsuro: "I know how are you feeling right now... 'cause I've been there before."

This conversation happened when Ayumi was still in a coma and I never expected her brother, Kuro Tetsuro say those words to me.

End of Over You: The Prequel

To be continued: Over You - Chapter 19