Chapter 3

[Tetsuro's POV]

I was finding Kenma since I needed to discuss something about some tactic for this coming Nationals. Finally I saw him going back to their classroom.

"Kenma!"

I saw him walking but he was more in deep thoughts.

Me: "Kenma, where did you go?" - He looks at me as if he was analyzing what's going on in my head.

Me: "Is there a problem?"

Kenma: "None."

Walking beside him, I was somehow startled when he started to ask me.

Kenma: "Have you called off the bet right?"

Me: "Why are we suddenly talking about this now?"

Kenma: "Nothing. I - I just already told you before, that you shouldn't play someone else feeling for you or else you will regret it later" - I feel new to this. I didn't expect that Kenma would say those words.

Me: "I'll see you at the practice later" - he just nodded as he responded to me as I headed back to our room.

As the class started, I noticed she wasn't there. I feel like something is off since I'm trying to find her during lunch because I want to have lunch with her, but I cannot find her.

I wonder, where she was?

The time passed by quickly and now the afternoon class was done and time for the club activities but then again she didn't return to the class.

"Captain! Time to go to the gym"

Me: "Hai, coming..."

I keep looking everywhere hoping to see her but I have no luck with it.