𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 : [name] chan is an idol in her eyes

Song : welcome to the internet
-Bo Burnham
_____________________________________

''Akane, calm down its me ! [name]''

the blue haired girl calmed down as her saviour gently pulled her back off the rails of the bridge. Her saviour only held her gently as the rain pouring continued to fall on them.She looked back at the her saviour.

''[name]- san..? Why ?''

ah f#ck, come up with a good lie [name]... It's not like you can tell Akane that you foresaw her attempt but panicked when Aqua didn't receive a call from Mem-Cho saying that she could't find Akane so you rushed outside to go find her yourself...

''I was just running back home and i saw you trying to do something very harmful to yourself, so i did what any reasonable person would do. you can be an idiot sometimes, Akane.''

Akane looked back at [name] before starting to cry and try to wipe off her tears. a few minutes later a police man appears looking worried and terrified at the sight of the two teenagers.

'' Hey ! WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE ? CLIMBING UP HERE IS DANGEROUS ! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?!''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"WAAAAAAAh ! WHAAAAA"

Akane cried while gripping more the blanket around her as her mother comforted her.

"My daughter told me not to watch the show and i don't really use the internet..."

the lady said as she watched her daughter break down. she felt guilty to not have done anything sooner, soon a few tears appeared in the corner of the lady's eyes

''I never thought it would turn out like this... Why didn't you say something ? ''

the lady asked gently, not showing anger but remorse towards herself for not being able to have protected her daughter sooner. Her daughter was still crying loudly but still answered as the police man watched.

"I jussh..Didn't wanch chuu to worry...''

on the other side of the room was the sixteen year old teenage girl that saved her who was now fumbling with her thumbs as her mother came running at her and hugging her.

''Don't ever make me worry like this again ! I was so scared that something bad had happen to you.''

"I am sorry mom...''

you hugged her back for few moments as she let go and smiled at you and sat down the seat next to you.

''I shouldn't ground you, after all you just saved a girl from ending herself. Good job.''

she patted your head ans lightly massaged it. you were used to your parent's affection but words of compliments from close people around you felt foreign so you didn't respond much to it, scared of hurting her feelings or embarrassing yourself.

A few minutes pass by as Akane got out of the room but coincidentally her colleagues or friend from her show came running at her. Yuki Sumi was first to arrive in front of Akane and slap her before hugging her.

"You fool ! why did you... have to make mo worry like that ! I would have listened to anything you had to say !''

Yuki was a crying mess as Akane looked surprised by her words and was tearing up again. You looked at the scene fondly as you got up with your mother ready to leave and go back home. You has already done something for her and didn't need her thank as long as she was ok but when you arrived in front of the exit, Akane had catch up to you and was hugging you from behind . you look directly at her eyes with surprize.

''[name]- san... Thank you...I feel like i have a debt towards you...''

you smiled as you patted her head;

''don't worry, you don't have any debt towards me. What matters to me is that your safe.''

''But...But...''

you sighed as you turn towards her.

''well...The only thing you can do for me is to hide behind a personna''

''what do you mean...''

''If you return back in the tv reality show, i don't want you to live something like that again so you will have to put out for the world a fake version of you so that way you won't be hurt the same way you were hurt up until now''

''ok...but how am I...''

you took her hands and looked directly in her eyes with determination that made you look like the real star you were.

''you can take examples out of any celebrities, why not Ai from B Komachi ? she has a great personna that you will take advantage of. Remember Akane-chan, the entertainment industry is like a war and during war, everything is allowed but be careful of the public's eyes.''

you let go of her hand as your turned back towards your mother who was waiting for you and bid farewell to Akane. If you had stayed longer, you could have seen the uncontrollable blush on her face as she looked up at your disappearing figure, her heart was pounding and she could hear it loud and clear.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sorry this chapter doesn't have any Aqua moments because I kind of got lazy and don't worry Akane is not the main love interest...

Also announcement 📢

I am working on new X reader book about Heaven's officiel blessing character name Mu Qing that will soon be published this month ! Information about it will be on my profile when published :>

What is Heaven's official blessing you ask ?

It's originally a BL novel about a fallen god name Xie Lian who ascended the heavens for the third time after getting banished two times in the past, we will discover what happened in the past and his love story with the ghost king that heaven's afraid of , named Hua cheng.
It has an anime/Donghua on Netflix if you wanna check it out.

See you soon dear readers !

Feedbacks from reading ''I got reincarnated for the 2nd time'' :