Five ♡

"Are we really going to just let him do this?" Namjoon asked. It was a day after their talk with Yoongi, and the six members were sitting around the table at their dorm. The second oldest was currently in a meeting, giving the others time to discuss what happened.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? You want us to force him to open up?"

Namjoon's eyes widened. "No, no, of course not. It's just very... unsettling to see one of my best friends head over heels for someone none of us know anything about." A few nodded in understanding and agreement. "And, on top of that, someone who seems to have left him."

"I agree," Hoseok added. "This person changes their name as well."

"Oh!" Taehyung gasped suddenly. "What if they're wanted?"

Jimin perked up. "That's true. Yoongi-hyung's first boyfriend was arrested right? Maybe he has a thing for criminals?"

"Right! Ooh, I wonder what crimes they committed-"

Seokjin smacked the youngest over the head, hissing, "yah, Jungkook-ah! Don't assume such things about your friend's love. All of you for that matter. It's rude, both towards Yoongi and his love. If Yoongi-ah fell for them, I'm sure they're a great person. He is one of the kindest people I've ever met, and I'm sure you all will agree. If he loves this person so much, I don't doubt they're as good as he is."

"Perhaps," Namjoon trailed off. "But there is another option. It's one that, well, I don't exactly like it, but it's definitely a possibility. What if they left and Yoongi just isn't ready to admit it? What if he loves them and they don't love him back? What if he's just pretending they're going to come back to stop himself feeling the pain of them leaving?"

"Oh," Taehyung said simply. "That's it, isn't it?"

Hoseok's voice was soft. "What if they passed away...?"

Everyone seemed to turn towards Seokjin. "W-why are you all looking at me?"

"Because you're the one who is sure Yoongi's love is a good person."

The pressure of having five pairs of eyes on him, sparkling with concern and hoping for a specific speech was stressful. Seokjin's shoulders dropped. "When you word it like that, Joon-ah..." he sighed, long and drawn out. "I don't know what I believe anymore. What if he is struggling with their break up, or worse, their death...?"

"Then," Jimin said, a strange certainty colouring his voice, "you should talk to him. the two of you are roommates, who better to bring all of this up than you?"

"I agree," Hoseok hummed, reaching out to press his hand to the oldest's arm. "Talk to him alone tonight. I'm sure you will be able to figure this all out."

Seokjin wasn't so sure.

-------

sorryyy i wasnt able to post yesterdayy /.\

so im posting two todayy!!!