Chapter 6: The University(Part 1)

Author's POV-

After a week of Justin and Katherine coming to Italy, Rome... They got set to the new environment around them, of course still missing their parents and life their, Katherine keeps telling it to their parents that she misses them and Justin misses them too; but he's tough one to crack when expressing feelings. Jake Rossi came back to Italy a day or 2 ago from his business meeting, he and Dianna both went finally to meet them, checking if they are happy,  not missing their home much and are provided with all their requirements.. Asher still did not come to meet them in this whole week,  Justin did not ask much about her either,  but Katherine did, she finally wanted to meet Asher face-to-face, hug her tight..

'Miss Dianna, why didn't Asher come to meet us?, Doesn't she likes me or what? ' Says Katherine more in a questioned manner, with a puppy eyes.

Dianna says in a convincing manner 'No dear, it isn't like you, I am sure she loves you and wanna meet you guys.. But she is sort of caught up in her work, she will surely come to meet you both, or maybe she has some thing else planned, like a unique way to meet you..

'Oh, I wish it be's the way you say, I want to meet her.. Afterall I wasn't there to meet her back then when mom dad and brother came to meet her'..

'Of course, you'll meet her soon' Jake says in a reassurance tone..and adds 'anyways we wanted to know if you guys wanted anything'.

'Don't worry Mr. Rossi, we're all good' Justin says and continues 'How was your business meeting?'

'It was good son, I hope soon we can go together' says Jake and gives him a wink.

'Yes, surely' says Justin nodding his head in a yes.

'So you both all ready for university, did you get your timetable schedule!?' Asks Dianna

'Uhm, Mhm...' Justin murmurs..

'Oh about that, I messaged Asher asking about it and she told me that we'll get the timetable and class schedule on the first day of university'. says Kath.

'Oh okay good'..

They had dinner together, talked about everything and then they left back home.

University Day-

So finally the day arrives, finally Asher will meet Katherine and Justin, moreover Justin afterall it was a long wait for both of them,  they might agree or not, miss each other or not, but all I could say to you all is the 'wait was worth it', wasn't it? *wink wink😉*

Katherine messaged Asher before leaving home, 'that she's super excited to meet her' to which Asher messaged a 'me too ❤'

At "The University"-

The University of Rome, it all decorated..As to 'welcome the beginning of new semester' and the new students aswell, the university had alot of students and seems like almost the new students made new friends too, because all pupils were standing in their own groups, there were a few students rarely seen alone by them self..

"Announcement", "All the students are requested to be assembled in the assembly hall.."

Katherine constantly kept on asking me about Asher, like 'where is she's, 'when is she coming', and etc..

'Katherine, I don't have answers to your questions..And maybe we should wait aswell, if she's in the campus she'll be in Assembly hall too and she isn't, maybe you can find her in interval' Justin finally said something to shut her mouth because she has been constantly annoying Justin by her questions!

'OK brother, chill.. You shouldn't be rude to me, I would say mom, dad in fact Asher, be careful she's on my side, if I tell her, she'll stop talking to you, then don't blame her' says Katherine mocking his brother dead shot..

Justin did not react much, and he gave her a I don't care look as in he doesn't cares or maybe he did but the point was that Asher wouldn't talk to him if she says did not affect much to him, because both of them knew that Asher did not talk to Justin after the marriage contract meet and neither did Justin contacted her..

They are on the same page, mutual feeling without even discussing about it..

        ----------To be Continued----------