Chapter 10: The Birthday Gift

Asher's POV-

Morning

Today was as it was everyday; I woke up did did my training then got fresh n up and later went down for breakfast. The only difference was that my extended family was also here. I see all of them already taking their places on the table for breakfast, I greet them and sat on the chair.

I see around their were staffs all around; they were giving finishing touches to the decorations for my birthday 🎊.. As I already said today was a holiday so yeh I was bored so thought to stay at home with the ladies and of course my cousins too!!

I was in hall..scrolling on my phone.. When my grandmother Ella called me 'come Asher sit with us' I nod and sat beside them.. Grand mom, mom and my aunts were in the backyard gossiping..god knows about what!

My aunt Sirena says ' Dear, we were discussing about what to gift you on your birthday' 'You know na aunt I don't like gifts..You guys are here and that's enough for me' i said in a convincing tone

'Aww dear, you have grown up into such a lovely and smart child Asher' says my grandmother

My other aunt, Rose asks me 'So Asher what was your first thought in mind when you saw Justin for the first time!?'

Aunt Tara says 'Yes yes, tell us your first thoughts on Justin?'

                  End of Asher's POV

Author's POV-

Justin..my first thoughts on him; He is handsome, I won't deny! All girls might be behind him..but yeah the destiny bought us together. Asher thinks in her mind!

'Mom..tell me about yours and dad's love story..how did u guys meet!? ' Asks Asher completely ignoring the question her aunts asked her

'Mine and Jax's story..That was quite interesting! As you know we were in an arranged marriage but before our marriage..he already liked me and wanted to marry me, and I didn't knew it until the day Jax showed up in my house with his parents asking for an arranged marriage or basically came up with a marriage proposal..do u remember it mom?' Asks Diana to Ella

'Of course Diana.. How could I forget it that the day Jax came to me and Jake saying that he likes a girl named Diana.. And  that he wants to marry her and he also told us to go to your house with a marriage proposal..Jake and I was like are u serious about her?..You really wanna marry her? And Jax was like mom, dad i am damn serious about her..i asked him does she likes you back Jax? No mom that's the reason I wanna marry her, make her to like me back..i want her in my life and he even showed us a picture of yours Diana and so after deciding for so much time we decided to go with Jax's plan and we went to Diana's house with a marriage proposal and rest of the story you may ask to your dad Asher' says Ella

'Okay interesting and I will leave now I just remembered that I have some important work to do..bye everyone' says Asher and leaves from their

Meanwhile at Boutique-

Justin was here in the boutique choosing an outfit for Asher which she can wear at her birthday party tonight..yeah he lied to Asher about having some important work,  but he didn't have any..He chose a silver long gown with shimmery glitter on it..he buys that gown and leaves for buying a necklace matching with the gown; after a long drive of 20 minutes he reached a famous jewelry store where he can buy a necklace; after seeing many necklaces he thought to give his own idea and make a new necklace.. He told his idea to the jeweler and said him to to make this till 5pm..but to his unfortunate luck the jeweler said he couldn't make it till 5pm; but Justin need it tonight so he said him to keep it ready till tonight 8:30 and he agreed to it.. And he left from their taking the gown bag with him!

Time skip to 7:30-

Asher's POV-

It was 7:30 finally..i don't know why but time was passing really slow today.. However it's time now I get ready for my birthday party..i came to my room from bathroom after taking a bath and to my surprise I see a bag on my bed..i was wondering what is it and what must be in it and who must have sent it..many questions were in my mind and I went near my bed.. Took the bag in my hand and I saw that their was a dress in it; actually a gown.. A silver gown in it..it was so beautiful, I loved it..but I was wondering who must have sended it. I checked the bag properly and found a note in it.. It was written 'wear this tonight at party' and I guessed it that it was from Justin; maybe just making up for not coming to the party!

I wore the dress; did my make up and wore the matching earrings and heels with the gown and till then it was 8:15 by then.. I was giving taking a last glimpse of myself in the mirror to see how do I look..But then I see Justin coming to me from behind and stands in front of me;trailing his hand from my shoulder till my hand and says "You look gorgeous" I suddenly  see no one around me and I was like 'what the hell, now I am even imagining Justin' and in a hurry I went down in the hall seeing that the guest has already started arriving..my family was all at their welcome..i attended few of the guest..Till then it was time to cut the cake, everyone was surrounded by me near the table..i cut the cake gave it to each of my family one by one and then everyone gave me gifts and I loved it and after a few minutes everybody headed to have their dinner.

After few minutes i was on my way to the garden when I bumped into Raven. 'Where are you going Asher' asks Raven 'I want some fresh air, I am going to the garden will be back in few minutes' 'okay' says Raven and leaves. Asher was wondering why no one was asked her about Justin not coming..or did they already knew it!?

Asher went to the garden and found Justin their. 'Justin..what are you doing here!? '

'How could I not come Asher' says Justin 'I thought you wouldn't be coming as you were busy today..wait.. u lied?..didn't you' asks Asher

'But you are late, the cake cutting is already done' says Asher

'Come with me' says Justin grabbing Asher's hand and taking her along with him. He takes me to the home from the back door, we were in my my room standing in front of the mirror; he takes something out from the bag which he was carrying and removes a box from it..opening it their was a necklace in it. He took it in his hands sidining my hair and asked 'may i'   ' yes' I say

He puts the necklace on my neck and says 'your look was incomplete without this' Justin comes from behind me, trails his hand from my shoulder to my hand 'you look gorgeous, Happy Birthday Asher' and kisses my cheek. 'Thank you.. I loved the gift'  the necklace was really nice..it perfectly matched with the gown, it had A and J beautifully shapped in between of it!

Then we went downstairs together, Raven comes near us and asks 'How was the gift Asher' 'Wait you already knew about it' 'everybody knew about' says Raven 'so that's the reason none of you asked me why didn't Justin come yet! wohh you guys really getting along..i see!! ' says Asher

                     End of Asher's POV

Author's POV-

It was time when the dance started and everyone headed on to the stage with their partners, all the couples out their were looking so perfect but, but how could the new couple not join the performance..and soo Raven and Kaylee pulled them both to the center..Then Justin approached Asher for the dance 'Will you dance with me Asher!?' forwarding his hand 'Y..yes' says Asher. They went to the dance floor and danced; they didn't talk at all, the dance took place with utmost silence but still gracefully cherishing each others presents in between them as if they are alone there and both of them are enjoying each others company! Then Justin leans his head a little closer to Ashers's and asks Asher 'May I'!?' 'Uhm, yess..i guess' after listening Asher saying yes; Justin smashed his lips against her, kissed her so passionately as if the kiss made his day and night 😉..

As it was a long night for everyone, all the family members stayed at Rossi's mansion including the Jerison's too! All were provided separate rooms for them, and even Justin was too; while everyone one was sleeping full of tiredness our lovebirds were thinking about each other!!

So yeah, here Asher loved the birthday gift given by Justin, they danced and yeahhh the most important part they kissed!! What must they thinking about each other while everyone was sleeping!?..

Do lemme know your views below in the comment section, like and follow my page for more updates!

RR Creations ❤