Chapter 9: Invitation

Author's POV-

When Asher came home, she was wondering what is her extended family doing here..and for what were they doing preparations; as in which event is coming..cause they all together gather whenever their is some event or someone's birthday or anniversary parties!!

She saw them, gave them a smile and went to her room directly without talking to anyone; she got freshen up, and thought to do some training but was tired so thought to take a nap..she tried to get some sleep but ended up thinking about Justin. Like what he must be doing now and should she apologize again to him; she thought to message him but realized that she doesn't even have the number of her future husband!! While thinking what to do she finally slept.

Asher's POV-

When I woke up after taking a nap; it was 9:30- dinner time, so thought to go and have my dinner first. I went down and to my suprise I see Justin's parents are having dinner with my family..i didn't know why were they here, and what were they talking about.. When they saw me they called me and said ' Come dear have dinner with us..you were sleeping so we thought not to wake you up, and don't worry we just started our dinner..' says Justin' mom.

'Come on dear' says Justin's dad. 'Sure' i said. They asked me how is school going on and whether I am bonding up with Justin or not..i just answered in a yes, and 'nodes'...i was nervous don't know why; maybe because they were Justin's parents..but must say they are really sweet, while both my family and Justin's family were talking; I was wondering where is Justin and of course Katherine too..! Why didn't they come..and why the sudden meet!?

'Asher you must be wondering right where is Kath and Justin especially, they don't know that we are here in Italy...we thought to give them a surprise, so we directly landed here!' Says Mrs Jerison.

'Oh okay' I said

————————End of Asher's POV—————————

Next day-

Asher's POV-

Today was Saturday, we have holidays on Saturday and Sunday's too.. I woke up at 7:30 am today, did my training in the gym;  then went for a bath, changed into fresh clothes. Then went downstairs to have lunch with my family, BTW last night after dinner and talking for few hours Justin's parents left..i see my family one by one everyone was occupying the chairs on the dinning table. Did I forget to say that even Raven is here..i missed her and I have alot to talk about to her..Even I sat on the chair and Raven sat next to me; I gave her a wink and staring to have my breakfast..it suddenly clicked my mind that I need to know what are the preparations going on for? I asked Raven ' Hey, what are these preparations for!? ' 'Seriously Asher, you don't remember it again' asks Raven in serious manner

I give a nod in no as I really don't remember what is going on.. 'It's your birthday tomorrow  and these preparations are for the party..and you know what the family is really excited this time on your birthday as Jerison's also will be coming' says Raven

'Oh I see.. I totally forgot about my birthday..thanks for reminding sista'

'Np, you got my back gurll'😉 says Raven.

After half an hour-

Author's POV-

After having breakfast they all sat in the hall.. Talking to each other about Asher's birthday which is tomorrow..Asher's mother comes to her and shows the invitation card for her birthday and says 'and this is the last invitation card which has to go to Jerison's and you by yourself will need to go and give them..though we have already invited your in-laws for your birthday..still you have to go and give them this card and invite them for tomorrow's party'.. 'seriously mom..is it really necessary for me to go, can't you guys go and invite them "again"!?'

'Nope' says Asher's mom

I gave mom an 🙄 look..

After 1 hour-

Asher's POV-

I was on my way to Justin's house; after a 20 mins ride I finally reached the destination!!

I pressed the bell, and Mrs. Jerison opens the door, She said 'Hello dear' ' and I greeted her back saying 'Hi'.. I gave a pause and continued ' Actually i am here to invite you all for my birthday, which is tomorrow here's the invitation card'

'Sure, thank you!' says Mrs. Jerison

'So I may take a leave now'..

'Not so earlyyy...don't you want to meet Justin comeon, go he's upstairs in his room' says Justin's mom

'Uhm...yeah sure! ' I couldn't deny after all she was looking happy and had a spark in her eye while saying this..

    ----------------------End of Asher's POV------------------------

Author's POV-

Asher was on stairs on her way to Justin's home, She knocks the door but there was no response; after waiting for a few minutes she opened the door and headed inside looking for Justin but didn't find him anywhere in the room, so started wandering around in the room, and she comes across a childhood picture of Justin..she picks the photoframe and looks deeply into it..just in the moment Justin comes out from the bath..Asher was facing Justin's back so he thought who's in his room..he looked on both the sides and picks a flower vase, till he does this Asher turns around and is shocked to see Justin half-naked (he's only in a towel and with a vase!)

'Who areeee...A..ah.. Asher!?..what are you doing here? ' says Justin in a shocked voice

'It's me don't worry..I was here to... invite you and your family for my birthday which is tomorrow' Says Asher moving backwards towards the wall

'Ohk' says Justin and steps forward and in no time Asher in between his two musclar arms..while Justin captures Asher's between his arms she touches the wall!

'Do you want me to come Asher' asks Justin while having a smirk on his face.

'Y..eahhh.. I mean it's your wish' says Asher in a struggling voice

'I will have to think about it as I've important work to do and i am sooo busy....i don't think I would be able to come..so please don't mind Asher' says Justin in a serious manner

'No of course no..why would I mind.. You complete your work as it is more important'

"as if I care if you come or not" thinks Asher in her mind

Justin puts pressure to his right arm and moves his face a bit forward almost near to Asher's face. Asher says in one go 'I think I should take a leave now'

'Why do you look nervous Asher..? is there something bothering you....are you feeling hot!? But the A.C is on..!'

'Uhm..its nothing and I don't feel hot..it's just that I am getting late now.. I will go' says Asher and leaves from the room within a snap of seconds'

Justin's POV-

When I came out after taking a shower; I saw a girl in my room..and I thought who is she? But it was Asher. What was she doing here..in my room? Many questions were popping up in my mind and when I asked her..she said that as it is her birthday tomorrow she is here to invite me and my family for the party!!

Later when I moved forward towards her..i saw her getting nervous and she kept on moving back and touched the wall..i captured her between my arms..and asked her why is he looking nervous..is something bothering her; and is she feeling hot!? I was asking her many questions to teasing her.. And she was getting very much affected by it.. She said no and just left..so silly of you Asher..i would never be busy if it is about you.. After all tomorrow is your birthday and I want it to be special for you.. Its time to get a gift for you!!

And Justin went to get changed!

     ---------------------End of Justin's POV-----------------------

Birthdayyyyyyy coming soonn!!!!!!
So here we are, just a day and a chapter away from Asher's birthday✨🎉
What is it that Justin is planning to do for Asher's birthday....will he be attending the bdy?
Will Asher be waiting for Justin? 👀
What is he planning to gift Asher?
RR Creations ❤️