• chapter one •

I woke up from a long night of fighting with Justin. I rubbed my eyes from the light peeking in through the balcony doors. I inhaled deeply looking around my room. One thing was missing, Justin.

I angrily stood up pushing the covers off my body grabbing my robe off the hook. I lightly wrapped it around my body opening the doors from my room to the grand staircase.

I walked over to the look out looking down below to see our maid Mary dusting one of many music awards Justin has. All award shows I was not able to attend.

I cleared my throat as Mary looked up startled. "Oh why hello Mrs.Bieber". I hated when she called me that. "How are you this fine morning"? She asked standing up straight.

I walked up to her "Great, where's Justin"? I said scratching my scalp. Her eyes widened as she continued dusting. I grabbed her arm violently turning her to face me.

"Sorry". I quickly added seeing how I may have harmed her. "I'm just. Justin is always doing this". I said falling back on our couch. She walked up to me sitting down. She placed her duster on the ground wrapping her arm around me.

"Hey, it's okay. He loves you. In a different way that you may have expected. He just has to keep you a secret". She said staring into my eyes. I nodded in agreement as she stood up.

"Good, now how about I cook you some food"? She said lightly stroking her hands through my hair. I looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that". I answered as she walked away.

I stood up when I heard the jiggle of our front door knob. And ran to open it to reveal Justin.

He smiled and hugged me tightly kissing my cheek. "Hey baby". He said stepping my in as I shut the door.

I popped my hip and crossed my arms. "We're have you been"? I asked cocking an eyebrow.

He turned away shaking his head. "Ugh out". He said ignoring me completely. My mouth opened as I turned him quickly around.

"Tell me right now". I said sternly as he looked up to meet my eyes with his.

"Just out". He said getting in my face. His breath smelled of vodka and sarrow.

"Really? Just out"? I asked smirking. He grabbed me by my hips kissing my neck lightly. "Yeah". He said in between smooches.

I pushed him away walking into the kitchen. Justin followed smiling as he saw what Mary was cooking. "Bacon. Yum". He said sitting on the islands bar stool.

I started walking upstairs when he grabbed my arm. "Aye, don't take to long I have something to tell you". He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes pulling my arm from his grip.

Yay. I thought.