• chapter three •

I knocked on our door forcefully as Justin answered. "There you are"! He said pulling me into the entryway.

"You need to see this". He said dragging me into the living room.
"Justin I-". "Shhh". He said as TMZ popped on the screen.

He sat me down next to him not ungluing his eyes from the TV.
"Pop star Justin Bieber is involved in a baby scandal. This week a 20 year old women Maria Yeater came into our studio and told us the story of conceiving Justin Bieber's baby".
I looked at Justin as he placed his head in his hands.

"Well is it true"? I asked concerned. He looked up clapping his hands together. "Well of course it's not true. I would never. I don't even know her"! He said rolling his eyes.

"Maria Yeater is asking for 1 million dollars in child support or else she will bring pop sensation Justin Bieber to court". He stood up shutting the TV off.
"I'm not giving that lying ass anything". He said walking into the kitchen.

"Justin". I said following him. "Well of course your not giving her anything, I mean. She's lying right"? I asked leaning on our island.

"Yes Emily. She's lying. I didn't do anything. Not with her. Not with anyone"! He yelled grabbing a bottled water.

"Well also this". I said slamming the magazine down. He grabbed it rubbing his eyes shaking his head. "I can't believe this". He said sitting in a bar stool.

"How could she look at herself in the mirror everyday knowing she's lying. I just can't". He said walking out of the kitchen.

The home phone rang as I picked it up. "Hello"? I said crossing my arms. "Hello is Justin there". A women said adjusting her voice from high to low.
"Who's this"? I asked opening the fridge to grab Orange Juice.

"You may no me. I'm Maria Yeater".

Oh shit.