Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341 Score Nine, But Full Score is 100

    She stared at the scorched soil on the ground, dazed.

    Killing Alpha was not as relieved as expected.

    Instead, the weight on her heart made her even more unable to breathe.

    Kill him, and then what.

    The wound healed slowly, and there was a slight pain and itching.

    Footsteps came from behind, Nan Li half turned around, and saw the young man coming towards him.

    Lian Qi saw the flesh and blood on the ground, and turned his gaze to Nan Li's face with extreme nervousness.

    For a moment, his lips trembled, "Sister-in-law...uh...how are you!"

    Nan Li saw a few people rushing over quickly, raised his mask, covered his face as if covering his ears and stealing the bell, and said in a low voice, "What are you running around for?"

    Lian Qi stood there, listening to the familiar voice, neither talking nor not speaking.

    "Are you the boss?" After hesitating for two seconds, he asked a question.

    Nan Li kept silent, which was regarded as tacit consent.

    Lu Jin hurried over and stopped in front of him.

    "How is the injury?" Lu Jin held her arm to check.

    The blood from the wound was gurgling out, and the clothes were smashed into pieces.

    He unconsciously frowned, and shouted back, "Team doctor!"

    Lian Qi's eyes fell on Lu Jin's hand like lasers.

    The stupid hair on his head stood up.

    let go!

    Who told you to touch my sister-in-law!

    Nan Li waved his hand, "I can't die."

    Only then did Lu Jin see Alpha with his body separated.

    He looked at Nan Li again, trying to say something, but everything stuck on his lips.

    "You, come with me, you handle the corpse." The first sentence was said to Lian Qi, and the latter sentence was said to Lu Jin.

    Lian Qi was in a hurry to keep up, and at the end he didn't forget to look back at Lu Jin while pursing his lips.

    The appearance is comparable to that of the third brother.

    Ability? Seems to be a boss here too.

    Comprehensive score, crisis nine points.

    That kind of full score!

    Lu Jin sent someone to dispose of the corpse on the ground.

    Ordinary people's corpses don't need to be processed, but Alpha is different and has research value.

    The exit of the confined space ruptured, and the small head poked out from time to time to look outside.

    Qi Sheng came over with the medicine kit to treat Nan Li's wound.

    "It's really tough." Qi Sheng couldn't help sighing.

    Nan Li sprinkled the medicine powder on the wound on his chest by himself.

    It stops pain and stops bleeding.

    As for healing, it all depends on its own repair ability.