Chapter 401 - 410

Chapter 401 Fate Keeps Us Together

    "Then keep your mouth shut." Her indifferent eyes swept over the stubbled face, then folded her arms again and closed her eyes.

    But she knew that the eyes of the man next to her never moved away from her.

    Seeing this scene, Aisha hummed softly.

    Everyone sat in the corner with their eyes closed, waiting for the arrival of the rest of the teammates, or waiting for the news from the top to continue to be distributed.

    The ground search team sent reports one after another. In addition to the pheromone flowing out of the dungeon, there were more than a dozen streams of pheromone circulating in different directions on the ground.

    Apparently, the youngest member of the Lian family had spotted them and responded accordingly.

    In fact, it wasn't Lian Qi's response, but Lian Yuan's preliminary measures after meeting with the members of the twelve great hunter guilds under his command and summarizing the situation.

    Hit east and west, and after disturbing the enemy's line of sight, try to find the whereabouts of the company flag first.

    Nan Li rested in the warehouse for nearly two hours, when Aisha suddenly strode in from outside and slapped her hands, "Everyone, pay attention."

    Everyone on the ground immediately opened their eyes and looked at her.

    "Now, we have confirmed that there are still several waves of people searching for the target person."

    "What is the origin of the other party? He wants to rob someone from us, and he doesn't want to live anymore?"

    Aisha sneered, "It's from the hunter union."

    For a while, the warehouse was silent. Only the howling sound of wind and sand all around.

    Almost none of the targets that the Hunter Guild has set their sights on has missed. The talents under this organization have all kinds of martial arts skills and strong abilities.

    The leaders of the twelve key trade unions are all ruthless, cruel, and rich, so they don't have the blood they are reluctant to part with.

    This...

    "You don't have to be so nervous, they didn't help Lian's family to find the target person." "

    Ah? Then what are they here for? Traveling?"

    Aisha resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "Someone sent a mission to capture the target person, and offered a sky-high price for those who wanted     to live." Young master, my brother is lost, and he won't help you find it?"

    Aisha also just got the news, and snorted coldly, "There is no friendship in the big family, and besides, the founder is not sure whether he is dead or alive now, he There are no simple things under my hands, and he is gone, and they all want to fight for the position of the boss." "

    Wow, the big family is really wonderful!" "

    The gossip ends here, we have locked the specific coordinates of these people, whoever comes There are not many, only a dozen or so people, so the order from above is to keep them here completely."

    Aisha's tone was arrogant and arrogant, as if killing the other party was such a simple matter.

    "Now work in groups."

    Nan Li's eyes flickered imperceptibly when he heard about the Hunter's Guild.

    Lian Yuan's lair.