Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 351 I Don't Want to Endure

    "If he died, would you hate him for leaving you behind?"

    Nan Li picked up the milk cup, feeling the warmth from his palm, and did not answer the question.

    "If you have a child with the person you love, you will know what I am like now, especially when you are faced with powerless difficulties, you will hate him very much." Qin Yi wanted to drink the milk several times, but moved

    away Cup rim.

    "I really can't help it, Nan Li, have you seen Di Ya? She was bought by Tuesday when she was eight years old. Every time I look at Chaoyang on Tuesday, I am very scared. I can't let Chaoyang suffer from this kind of pain." Nightmare!"

    Tears fell harder and harder.

    "But this child, no matter how indifferent I am to her, she...she doesn't hate me. She even makes mistakes on purpose and makes people punish herself in order not to embarrass me.

    " Sensible...why is she so similar to her father..."

    Her Chaoyang is a copy of Zhang Heng.

    No matter how harsh the conditions, always put her at the center.

    In the past, Zhang Heng bled his wife.

    Later, a daughter suffered for her mother.

    "When those people in black robes came to see Tuesday, Chaoyang said that they heard that their heartbeats were different from ordinary people's, and that their organization was looking for people from all over the world. Someone take her to the street and throw her away."

    "She was really taken away by those people, and I can't get out of the high walls around me, so I can only pray that Chaoyang can survive in the hands of those people."

    Nan Li looked at this Desperate mother, imagine her situation.

    If it were her, what choice would she make?

    Is it to send her daughter to an unknown path to fend for herself?

    Or stay by my side and let her continue to suffer in hardship?

    Seeing the emotion in Nan Li's eyes, Qin Yi let out a bitter smile, "Nan Li, go and see how many people are like me in the last days, lingering on their last legs and trying their best to survive." "In this last days

    , A person who has no ability to protect himself is not a person."

    "I, as well as the old and weak women and children like me, can be a meal, a piece of goods for those who deprive them, or a tool for people to play and vent. The dogs in the nursing home are inferior."

    The two looked at each other silently.

    "You told me so much, what do you want?"

    Qin Yi lowered her head, holding the cup which was getting colder, slowly raised it, and finally drank it.

    The milk is warm, but it can't wash away the coldness in my heart.

    After she breathed calmly, she said, "Please take Chaoyang away."

    Nan Li frowned, "I don't know how to raise a child."

    "I won't force you to raise her. I heard that the main cities of the major refuge areas have welfare benefits." Organization, please send her there, it's better than being by my side."

    "She would rather be by your side." "

    Her wishes are not important." Qin Yi wiped the tears from her face, "It's important that she lives .”